Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

Good evening :)

Sorry for being MIA its been a busy few days and I'm exhausted. I hope everyone is well and I will do a sweep round to catch up on what I've missed. Sunday I went to visit my folks which was lovely and they are doing OK too so that's good to see. Came away with some left over soup and roast lamb mmmm

Yesterday I was in a workshop for Stop & Search with a group of youths which was pretty interesting and today I've had the longest day at court. I started work at 7am and didn't finish until 18.40pm - needless to say I'm not impressed. I'll be paid overtime of course but it's very tiring. Never mind it'll be an early bath and bed tonight. :)

Food wise I'm not sure where I'm up to but I'll see what I can remember:-

Sunday
B = fruit & yogurt
L = salmon & egg salad, vinegar & beetroot.
S = carrot muffins (4) banana, latte (hex a), chocolate (5)
D = roast lamb, sweet potato, rice, mixed veg, sprouts, broccoli, cauliflower, okra, gravy (2)
A = salted caramel hi fi (hex b)

Total syns = 13 :)

Monday
B = banana & satsuma
L = veg soup with breadfruit (4)
S = fruit, carrot muffins (4) yogurt, apricots (hex b)
D = chicken tikka masala, rice (0.5), veg ~ mixed veg, cauliflower & broccoli,
A = maltesers (3)

Total syns = 11.5 :)

Tuesday
B = banana, satsuma & yogurt
L = chicken & egg salad with beetroot, vinegar, mayo (1) cheese (hex a)
S = fruit & yogurt
D = veg soup with pumpkin, yam & breadfruit (2.5)
A = fruit & yogurt, peanut hi fi bar (hex b)

Total syns = 3.5 :)

Sorry there's no pictures, will do better this week xx

Evening lovely - wow you have been busy!! A bath sounds just whats needed. You have a better memory than me for updating your food from days ago lol Id totally forget what id had eekk.

I hope tomorrow is a shorter and easier day for you xx

Not suprised you are exhausted. Food sounds lovely but Texty is right I can't remember what I had for lunch half the time. Enjoy your evening

Evening lovely - wow you have been busy!! A bath sounds just whats needed. You have a better memory than me for updating your food from days ago lol Id totally forget what id had eekk.

Thank you, me too. My breakfast don't change that much or lunch really but I'm hoping I've not missed any snacks! As I'm late home not sure what to do for tea tomorrow, maybe SW quiche? Xx

Not suprised you are exhausted. Food sounds lovely but Texty is right I can't remember what I had for lunch half the time. Enjoy your evening

Hi Jen, I did alright just the snacks I'm wondering about now though. I'm in the bath now and feeling myself relax xx

SW quiche sounds good - mmmmm even better with SW chips or roasties and beans nom nom x

Hello mrs, I've been double busy, going to check the men website to read about the sentencing at court today!

SW quiche it is! Well unless I change my mind. Brett suggested takeaway but I don't want a heavy meal day before wi, may do that on Friday instead as its my weekend off yay! I need a few big sleeps xx

Hello :)

I hope everyone is well. Another busy day again but home on time thankfully. I've also been a wee bit naughty food wise, never mind.
Food is EE:-
B = fruit & porridge (hex b) made with water, dash of milk (0.5)
L = chicken' egg & cheese (hex a) salad with mayo (1), satsuma & yogurt
S = carrot muffin (2)
D = jacket with little cheese (3) & beans, salad. (couldn't be bothered making the quiche!) half slice of Brett's pizza (4) just greedy!
A= fruit, yogurt, carrot muffin (2)

Total syns = 12.5 - phew!

Sorry no pics again.

Lol at you, 'I've been naughty' but you haven't really you've not maxed out on syns!!!

I could've! I bit into it, then stopped & checked the syns but still estimated it 8 per slice & I only had half a slice I couldn't remember where I was up to syn wise Brett said I could have a full slice! I said "I best not" and then he said "I know you don't want to be a synner! I'll be your synner" :)
He's crazy but very supportive xx

Back