Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

Night night lovelies, I'm very tired, roll on bank holiday weekend and the extra day off too yay! Just hope we have some nice weather so when we can get out and about.

Another full on day tomorrow so will be on here late. Have a lovely day tomorrow, night night xxx

Good luck for W.I tonight!

I'm still at work! I've missed all 4 wi today. Gutted too as I've had a good week scales at home we're showing a 1lb off, grrrr! I've had to text my C
It's the first one I've missed since this year! :( fingers crossed I'll be home for 8.30 I'm starving! X

Oh no cookie that's pants. Hope you can maybe get to one tomorrow or sat.

Good evening, hello and hi ya all :)

What a week I've had. So I missed weigh in on Thursday and have booked it as a holiday. I could've really gone today so in another 4wks when it comes to weighing after work, I think I'll just plan now for a Saturday weigh as with my job I can't be sure to finish on time & I found myself getting quite anxious then annoyed.

Yesterday however I got a flyer and was home nice and early :) had an early night as was very tired and slept

Oops I've sent that before finishing!

Today has been lovely, we took both our cars to the car wash for a mini valets, Bo looks beautiful and smells lovely! Then bits at Aldi & Asda then we went to Starbucks and had a coffee with some friends of Brett's. came home made another chicken tikka masala & after the football were off out to see Sarah Milican at 8pm yay! :):):)

How is everyone? Xxx

Have a brilliant time tonight Cookie!! Would you like to borrow my geordie dictionary lol shes from up here :D

Back