Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

Wow food looks delicious.

Did you manage to sort out Florida so it included Miami? x

Good evening :)

Sorry I'm late on. I finished work late again! Had a nice bath and a little doze while we were watching something, I'm all good again now though, just had a hi fi rocky road bar mmmm. How's everyone's day! Mine has been wet & long it lashed it down but then eased off. Came home for a nice snuggle. We were supposed to be going out but I was so tired we made do with some nice soup, yummy. Xx

Wow food looks delicious.

Did you manage to sort out Florida so it included Miami? x

Hi Michelle,

We've not booked the Miami trip yet, the rep at monarch says it'd be cheaper to book it once we arrive in Florida. We plan to do 2 days there for £268 total so anything less than that when we arrive is a bonus :) very exciting. Xx

Food pics look lush. Florida - woo hoo, now there's an aim to keep you motivated - when do you go?

Hello :)

We've got ages yet, we go in September so it'd be so nice to be there at my goal weight. How exciting is that. We all need something to look forward to and I feel quite blessed at a few things coming up. How are you? Any holiday plans doing up? Xx

Florida... Who hoo... Well Jel... Love it there... Have a good Saturday...xx

from the dark side with love...xx

Thanks Chelle, I'm back in at 7am Sunday boo!

On the plus side, ermm, no can't think of one at the moment hahaha. Just kidding hoping for an easy Sunday. :) how are you? Xx

Thanks Chelle, I'm back in at 7am Sunday boo!

On the plus side, ermm, no can't think of one at the moment hahaha. Just kidding hoping for an easy Sunday. :) how are you? Xx

Good thanks in early tomorrow too... Boo... hopefully we will both have easy shifts... xx

from the dark side with love...xx

I am working tomorrow as well I lost 2lb last week am cooking sw kebab at present as pulled a late one at work. Mojo is back thank goodness.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hello :) We've got ages yet, we go in September so it'd be so nice to be there at my goal weight. How exciting is that. We all need something to look forward to and I feel quite blessed at a few things coming up. How are you? Any holiday plans doing up? Xx

Ah you could well be at target for then :). No,holiday plans for us yet, been busy doing up the house - just had a mega unexpected car bill on hubby's car too - hey ho - life :)

Hope so Chelle, enjoy your shift, I'll be thinking of you. :)

Tiger, glad you got your mo jo back and congratulations on your lovely loss, brilliant. I'll be thinking of you too in work tomorrow :)

Aqua ~ I dare to dream I'm hoping to be there sooner of course not too far away now :)

Right food update. I've had an Green day today, as I'm not sure my lunch was sufficient super free to be an SE day. In fact this started off as an EE day but then realised no meat so changed it to Green so get two hex b's yay!

B = fruit salad & banana (was hungry)

L = scrambled eggs, beans, tomatoes & mushrooms, slice of dry toast (1/2 hex b), pineapple & yogurt

S = fruit, hi fi rocky road (1/2 hex b), latte (hex a)

D = vegetable soup with extra veg (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, pumpkin) breadfruit (2)

A = fruit salad & yogurt, prunes (hex b), 2x maltesers (1.5)

Total syns = 3.5 syns :)
Sorry no picture of lunch :(

Attachments

• image-3843691580.jpg
    image-3843691580.jpg
    428.2 KB · Views: 23
  • image-2085041909.jpg
    image-2085041909.jpg
    438.2 KB · Views: 31
Back