Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

I like the idea of that, not sure if we'll go back to florida so it'd be good to see as much as we can but get a fair bit of rest too, we'll look into extra bits when we get there, they'll probably be another mini hen & stag night there so we need to save a fair bit if cash,
What was the Everglades like? Xx

The Everglades are really beautiful, it's so flat & you see a lot of wildlife, gators, birds, etc. We've stayed at Naples & erm, can't remember so it's a bit of a drive, but that end of Florida is really nice, we'd go there for a relaxing 2nd week!!!

Oh not me Kev his beloved Liverpool came second ( which I think is a big improvement on last years 7th!) But he is gutted... xx

from the dark side with love...xx

Tell Kev not too be gutted look how well we did :D Bigger and better things to come next season :D:D

Hi cookie,
Just to let you know I went and re bought the bag lol,
And I remember what you said to Kathryn bout taking compliments from your other half , I too would usually roll my eyes and say oh yeah , or tell him he should of gone to Soecsavers ,
But today he said I looked nice and had lost loads of weight since Xmas , and I said thanks babe really , that's brilliant of you to say so ,
I have to start feeling more positive about myself, and I'm starting today :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good evening lovelies :)

Shift done and now I'm off for two days! Yay :) I'm looking forward to having a little lie in although I woke up a good 15 mins before my alarm, never mind.

Food wise it's not changed too much really as I couldn't be bothered, just laziness really was supposed to be EE but its turned Green:-

B = 2 soft boiled eggs, banana & satsuma

L = porridge & milk (hex a+b), fruit & yogurt

S = pineapple, latte (hex a)

D = vegetable soup extra broccoli, carrots, cauliflower, butternut squash

A = cooked rhubarb (2), yogurt, hi fi light rocky road (1/2 hex b)

Total syns = 2 I'm actually full but may have the rest of my hex b later if I'm peckish :)

I have to say I am loving rhubarb at the moment, looking forward to it again tomorrow night xx

Attachments

• image-3151205143.jpg
    image-3151205143.jpg
    443.3 KB · Views: 30
  • image-3565686505.jpg
    image-3565686505.jpg
    426.7 KB · Views: 29
Evening cookie :) whoop whoop to 2 days off! :)
Food sounds fab! I keep forgetting I've got rhubarb in the fridge in the garage :rolleyes:

Hi cookie,
Just to let you know I went and re bought the bag lol,
And I remember what you said to Kathryn bout taking compliments from your other half , I too would usually roll my eyes and say oh yeah , or tell him he should of gone to Soecsavers ,
But today he said I looked nice and had lost loads of weight since Xmas , and I said thanks babe really , that's brilliant of you to say so ,
I have to start feeling more positive about myself, and I'm starting today :)

Wow! Von your a gorgeous lady

I'm so happy that you went and re bought your bag you more than deserve it. I love that your feeling more positive about yourself because if we can't love ourselves a little how we can we expect others to love us. Your fella sounds like a good un. Glad your taking the compliments too I don't think our loved ones would say them if they didn't really think them & they're lovely to hear, even when we feel embarrassed they make us feel a little bit special even for just a moment :):) xx

Ooh not tried that, I had mine with the Aldi Greek coconut & vanilla one, love it. We only got 3 sticks of rhubarb in the pack at Aldi today so I'll have to go tomorrow to stock up. Xx

Your right Chelle always am after a set of earlies. Anyway bath time, think I need to put an order in for a couple of bath bombs if that's ok, they were so lovely. How do I order? Is it on FB? Xx

Your right Chelle always am after a set of earlies. Anyway bath time, think I need to put an order in for a couple of bath bombs if that's ok, they were so lovely. How do I order? Is it on FB? Xx

Just pm me what you want and I will make you them... I'll add you to the page on fb so you can see the list etc... xx

from the dark side with love...xx

Morning Cookie :)

Are you taking a little break from your beloved scan bran muffins at the min? It's unusual not see them in your diary :giggle:

I am still gutted we don't have an Aldi in N.Ireland, everybody loves all their stuff and keep seeing posts here :(

Have a great day xxx

Good evening :)

How's everyone? It was nice not having to get up at 5.45am this morning although I was still up early. Had a stressful morning but a better afternoon. I went to get my eyebrows threaded as a wee treat and I have to say it cost me £0.01 because it was my 5th visit to the salon :):) got to love a bargain.
I also topped up my rhubarb stash and then just been re twisting my hair to keep it fresh & tidy, I've not finished my hair though but it'll look exactly as it always does so no piccies

Anyway here's food it's an EE day

B = banana

L = gammon & egg salad with mayo (1), beetroot, pickled onions, fruit salad

S = persimmon & latte (hex a)

D = salmon, 1/2 sweet potato, carrots, broccoli, sugar snap peas, baby corn, sprouts, gravy (1.5)

A = rhubarb (1.5), fruit & Aldi Greek coconut yogurt

I'll have a hi fi bar for my hex b later or perhaps some prunes

Total syns = 4

Attachments

• image-937203901.jpg
    image-937203901.jpg
    457.5 KB · Views: 34
  • image-3449571459.jpg
    image-3449571459.jpg
    475.6 KB · Views: 32
  • image-1973005463.jpg
    image-1973005463.jpg
    394.2 KB · Views: 31
Morning Cookie :)

Are you taking a little break from your beloved scan bran muffins at the min? It's unusual not see them in your diary :giggle:

I am still gutted we don't have an Aldi in N.Ireland, everybody loves all their stuff and keep seeing posts here :(

Have a great day xxx

Hi Lil,
Yes I'm having a break from scan bran only because I'm enjoying the rhubarb so much, xx

Good evening :) How's everyone? It was nice not having to get up at 5.45am this morning although I was still up early. Had a stressful morning but a better afternoon. I went to get my eyebrows threaded as a wee treat and I have to say it cost me £0.01 because it was my 5th visit to the salon :):) got to love a bargain. I also topped up my rhubarb stash and then just been re twisting my hair to keep it fresh & tidy, I've not finished my hair though but it'll look exactly as it always does so no piccies Anyway here's food it's an EE day B = banana L = gammon & egg salad with mayo (1), beetroot, pickled onions, fruit salad S = persimmon & latte (hex a) D = salmon, 1/2 sweet potato, carrots, broccoli, sugar snap peas, baby corn, sprouts, gravy (1.5) A = rhubarb (1.5), fruit & Aldi Greek coconut yogurt I'll have a hi fi bar for my hex b later or perhaps some prunes Total syns = 4

I'm going to get some rhubarb from aldi,
Oh is it not free just noticed you put 1.5

Love a bargain too , I going tomorrow to have my eyebrows threaded and tinted , there so fair otherwise looks like I haven't got any, and years of over plucking hasn't helped, I had HD brows before Xmas they looked fab but even that didn't last very long , so decided might as well just carry on with tints, a lot cheaper

Back