Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

Good morning :)

Happy bank holiday. I hope everyone is well. Lucky loo you've nothing to apologise for, write away I really don't mind. :)

I'm behind again having missed days, I finished work late on Friday night by almost 3hrs but been off the weekend so that makes up for it. Food has been ok but could be better if I want to lose this 6lbs so planning to be super good these last few days
On Saturday we were at a 40th birthday party - the buffet wasn't great at all for SW but the bar was super cheap.
Yesterday we went to visit my folks and ended up having a huge dinner there of roast beef which was lovely - I actually did pretty good kept within syns

Sunday is EE:-

B = fruit salad
L = turkey salad, mayo (0.5), fruit salad
S = latte & banana
D = roast beef, potato, rice, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, green beans, pumpkin, dumpling (5), gravy (2)
A = tinned apple & yogurt, freddo (5)

Total syns = 12.5
Hex a = skimmed milk
Hex b = tinned apple

I'm gutted because I forgot to take the roast beef mum set aside for me!

Sorry no pics

Today I'm working overtime ~ I didn't really fancy it but the opportunity came up as Brett is at the football tonight so he'll be gone for around 5pm and so I though I may as well work 4 to midnight as its double bubble on a bank holiday and the extra cash will come in very handy for our house project :) can't grumble at double bubble can you?

Food plan today is still being decided but I've had fruit salad for lunch so its a good start! Xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Yay to working overtime, money always comes in handy!!!

Sounds like you've had a busy weekend, Bob is also working today but it's part of his shift so no extra money, he's on lates this week so probably won't see him much!!!

Yay to working overtime, money always comes in handy!!!

Sounds like you've had a busy weekend, Bob is also working today but it's part of his shift so no extra money, he's on lates this week so probably won't see him much!!!

Its like that for us I'm on lates until Wednesday but its been like that for years now and Brett's use to having some peace and quiet. Now its near the time to be going to work I've now decided I want to stay in! Typical of me never mind, thinking of the money xx

Right off to work. It's going to be busy as we have reduced staff on bank holidays so I think they'll just be two of us in.

Food wise I think its Green. Not done one for a bit

B = fruit salad
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1408976035.310285.jpg

L = cheese omelette, tomatoes fresh & tinned, mushrooms, courgettes, butternut squash, beans, yogurt & half a freddo (2.5)
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1408976016.877582.jpg

S = banana, mango, ryvita minis, latte
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1408976127.414917.jpg

D = vegetable and bean soup,

A = hi fi bar, fruitopolis yogurt (0.5)

Total syns = 3.5
Hex a = cheese / milk
Hex b = ryvita / hi fi bar

Have a good day xx

What's a freddo ? A coffee or a choc bar. I have t had a good day as I have been really poorly but back on track tomorrow and a bit of exercise x

Hello :)
I'm not a very organised Cookie I left my soup at home doh! Can't be bothered going our to get something so I've had a banana, doughnut peach, 1/2 a tinned apple & yogurt.

A sweet tea but nice all the same. I'm leaving my ryvita for another day as they're a but dry in there own.

It's busy here, there's loads of jobs we don't get to as no staff. I've been on my own all shift. Never mind. Thinking of the money :)

Lucy - a Freddo is a cadburys choc frog, very nice too for. 5 syns worth getting some in xx

Hello :)
I'm not a very organised Cookie I left my soup at home doh! Can't be bothered going our to get something so I've had a banana, doughnut peach, 1/2 a tinned apple & yogurt.

A sweet tea but nice all the same. I'm leaving my ryvita for another day as they're a but dry in there own.

It's busy here, there's loads of jobs we don't get to as no staff. I've been on my own all shift. Never mind. Thinking of the money :)

Lucy - a Freddo is a cadburys choc frog, very nice too for. 5 syns worth getting some in xx

Oh no!!! I hope your not going to be a mega hungry Cookie :-(

It does sound nice though lol. Booo to being on shift on your own, thats naff!! ££££ think money think money lol x

Have a good shift, you really are an inspiration, I need to get my head round syns eggs tand healthy a& b's ..... Do you make a weekly plan for your food, I have decided I might stop drinking. I always lose control when I drink, and how do you say NO to goodies when they are available, not going to have them in the cupboards anymore.

Good afternoon :)

I feel like I'm back on SW track after having a good day yesterday, I was a bit hungry as I didn't have my soup but its not always like that so no worries. I'm in work at 2pm but then have an early start on Wednesday at 8am so I'm hoping to finish by 10pm, fingers crossed.

Anyway food wise I'm going Green:-

B = fruit salad

L = veg & bean soup (1) melon, yogurt
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1409054176.551883.jpg

S = banana, doughnut peach & latte
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1409054276.742382.jpg

D = red onion & rosemary LMC sausages, butternut squash, carrots, broccoli, baby corn, sugar snap peas, sprouts, gravy (1.5)
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1409054350.612295.jpg

A = peanut hi fi bar, strawberry fruitopolis (0.5)
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1409054318.030519.jpg

Total syns = 3 low but making up for the buffet on Saturday
Hex a = milk
Hex b = peanut hi fi

Right everyone have a good day xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1409054226.179967.jpg
    ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1409054226.179967.jpg
    542 KB · Views: 23
Food sounds yum have a good day

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hey hope you had a good day cookie, I kind of did, didn't snack too bad but made myself turkey burgers with mince etc for dinner thinking they were free and check after and they are not !!!! As 7% turkey mince soooooooo annoying , intention was good though and they tasted lush !

Good afternoon :)

I've stopped beating myself up and ready to tell you all that I'm horrified to say 3.5lbs ON! - I nearly didn't go to wi!

____________________________________________________________________________________

Challenging week as I've got 5 yes, 5 meals out this week as its my birthday on Sunday and I want to enjoy celebrating it with my friends and family so whilst I've drawn a line, I'll be happy with a STS or 1lb on -

So in my head I've told myself if I SE all the meals that I can control and my snacks, then I should be OK.
I'll still count the days as EE days (unless Red or green) but I'll up my super free to 2/3 whenever I can. I'm also going to save most of my syns for the evenings too as I've been needing or rather wanting sugary / salty snacks. This idea was discussed at group today so I'm giving it a go.

I'm also thinking of planning my meals for the week as it's been months since I've done that. I'm glad Brett rang and told me to go to WI as I feel better about it. I still hate the gain when I was so close to target but I can't give up now or I'll be back to where I started. I won the raffle at group too which I never feel I deserve after a gain but I'm happy as I got a little fruit and the new SW magazine so its a good start to the week ahead.

Tonight is my first meal out with the girls, last time I brought my Graze Lemon Poppy Cake for 4 syns whilst they all had rich yummy choccy puddings. I had a good loss that week so I'm doing it again and bringing my Graze Carrot Cake for 4 syns with me tonight or a Freddo for 5 syns :)

So food today is EE:-

B = banana

L = SW mini quiche with beans & salad, yogurt & fruit salad
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1409238531.200667.jpg

S = fruitopolis (0.5) grapes, peach

D = don't know, but I've both hex's and 10 syns to use

A = Graze cake or freddo (4 or 5)

Back