Cookies Food Diary xx

Mothers Day & 2 Meals Out!!!

Well I knew today was going to be an 'off diet day' as I had to go out for 2meals. Lunch with my Mum and Dinner with the MIL. I was pretty good at lunch but gave in to Choccy Cheesecake at tea time! Then I thought 'to hell with it' and had biccys and chocolate! Nevermind! Tomorrow is a new day as I'm so often saying! lol

Sunday 14th March 2010

Breakfast
None- I knew I was going to eat ALOT of points today so thought I'd better not have any!

Lunch at Mums
1 x Large slice Chicken(2)
1 x Chipolata Sausage(1)
1 x Roast Parsnip(1.5)
1 x Roast Potato(1.5)
Lots of Cabbage(0)
Carrots(0)
Gravy(1)
Total(7)

Dessert Number1
Everyone else had Chocolate Cake, Ice-cream and Raspberries, but I was a good girl and had....
1 x tiny teaspoon of Chocolate Cake(1)
Raspberries(1)
1 x Chocolate(1)

Dinner at Carvery- very small amount as food was cold:(. Plus I wasn't that hungry & I wanted Dessert! lol So I've probably OVER-estimated the points to be safe.
Half a small slice of Turkey(0.5)
1 x Roast Parsnip(1.5)
Half a Roast Potato(1)
Mashed Swede & Carrot(0.5)
Carrots(0)
Broccolli(0)
Cauliflower Cheese(0.5)
Gravy(2)
Total(6)

Dessert Number2
2/3rds of slice Chocolate Cheesecake(6)
Half scoop ice-cream(2)
Total(8)

This is where I lost it.... I didn't need any of this, I just felt like eating!

At Home
5 x Gingernuts(5)
1 x Popcorn(1.5)
4 x Terrys Choc Orange Segments(4?)
Total(10.5)

GrandTotal=34.5/20

14.5 points over:eek::mad::eek:

I'm a bit gutted cos if I hadn't eaten all that rubbish at home, I would only of been 4points over! Oops! I'm glad Mothers Day is only once a Year! I've got 1 more meal this week.... my Step-mum-in-law is coming round for a Mothers Day/Birthday Meal on Wednesday, but as I'm cooking I shouldnt go too much over. The meal ( Roast Chicken and Veg) will be fine pointswise, it will be the birthday cake/dessert that I'll have to watch! At least I can plan ahead for it though.

I'm finally back. My laptop packed up a couple of weeks ago and I've been trying to post from my phone, but the posts seem to dissapear! lol So I bought a new PC.

Last saturday I had lost another 2lbs bringing my current weight down to 11st 7lbs. I then went away for the weekend and went a little over my points. It was when i got back that things went really wrong! I binged constantly Mon and Tues, but I'm back on track today so fingers crossed I won't have too big a gain on Saturday. So here goes:

Wednesday 24th March 2010

Breakfast
2 x Weetabix(2)
Skimmed milk & sweetener(0.5)
Cup of tea(0.25)
Total(2.75)

Oops haven't been logging food lately, maybe that's why I had a stay the same last weigh in.
Yesterday

Breakfast
Ready Brek & skimmed milk(2)

Lunch
Omelette(6)
Salad(0)
Salad cream(1)
Tesco Value ice lolly(0.5)
Total(7.5)

Dinner
Chicken(2.5)
BBQ sauce(1)