cooking meals

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
So with slimming world you buy the free food etc and cook your own meals from scratch....do you do this with ww aswell? all i seem to see if ww ready meals

If you're a Weight Watchers member there's a part of the eSource (the WW online) that is called recipe builder. Basically you put in all the raw ingredients of your recipe, split it by how many portions you got out of it and it will tell you the PP per portion.

I never eat ready made meals - BF hates them. So virtually every night we put what we've made into the recipe planner and it tells us how many points are in it. :)

WW are identical to SW in that their programmed actively encourages cooking from scratch and not relying on processed food. HOWEVER the option is there if you want it

Contrary to what people think WW do not, encourage you to have nothing but ready meals.

If you're a Weight Watchers member there's a part of the eSource (the WW online) that is called recipe builder. Basically you put in all the raw ingredients of your recipe, split it by how many portions you got out of it and it will tell you the PP per portion.

I never eat ready made meals - BF hates them. So virtually every night we put what we've made into the recipe planner and it tells us how many points are in it. :)

not sure i like the thought of not knowing how many points im eating till after its all cooked.

me either knowing my luck id have scoffed a whoile days points lol. im sure you could stick what your planning on cooking into it and check points before you start x

me either knowing my luck id have scoffed a whoile days points lol. im sure you could stick what your planning on cooking into it and check points before you start x

I'm with you on this one! I'm planning what to cook & eat & calculating the points value before actually deciding to cook it. x

not sure i like the thought of not knowing how many points im eating till after its all cooked.

Well no. Thats why we do it before we cook it and play about and take things away if its too high. ;)

Plus when you've been on WW for a while you know how many points things are and can estimate how much is in a meal.

Well no. Thats why we do it before we cook it and play about and take things away if its too high. ;)

Plus when you've been on WW for a while you know how many points things are and can estimate how much is in a meal.

well ya gotta explain things to me like that i just assume you mean what i think lmao

Back