cooking meals

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by pizzle84, 12 May 2011 Social URL.

1. pizzle84

pizzle84 I will do this!!!

Diet:
    SW
    So with slimming world you buy the free food etc and cook your own meals from scratch....do you do this with ww aswell? all i seem to see if ww ready meals

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sneeze

Sneeze Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st10lb(31.01%)
    Diet:
    WW ProPoints & Gym
    If you're a Weight Watchers member there's a part of the eSource (the WW online) that is called recipe builder. Basically you put in all the raw ingredients of your recipe, split it by how many portions you got out of it and it will tell you the PP per portion.

I never eat ready made meals - BF hates them. So virtually every night we put what we've made into the recipe planner and it tells us how many points are in it. :)

4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    WW are identical to SW in that their programmed actively encourages cooking from scratch and not relying on processed food. HOWEVER the option is there if you want it

Contrary to what people think WW do not, encourage you to have nothing but ready meals.

5. pizzle84

pizzle84 I will do this!!!

Diet:
    SW

not sure i like the thought of not knowing how many points im eating till after its all cooked.

6. mia_queenbee

mia_queenbee Full Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    me either knowing my luck id have scoffed a whoile days points lol. im sure you could stick what your planning on cooking into it and check points before you start x

7. Boo

Boo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(18.87%)
    Diet:
    WW Pro Points
    I'm with you on this one! I'm planning what to cook & eat & calculating the points value before actually deciding to cook it. x

8. Sneeze

Sneeze Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st10lb(31.01%)
    Diet:
    WW ProPoints & Gym
    Well no. Thats why we do it before we cook it and play about and take things away if its too high. ;)

Plus when you've been on WW for a while you know how many points things are and can estimate how much is in a meal.

9. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    But youd never do it that way... youd work the points out before you eat them :confused:

10. mia_queenbee

mia_queenbee Full Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    well ya gotta explain things to me like that i just assume you mean what i think lmao

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.