• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

cooking spree

metrognome

is getting better at it
S: 17st10lb C: 15st3lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 41.6 Loss: 2st7lb(14.11%)
hello,
i have a day off on thursday and i am going to spend the day cooking so i can freeze things and have in the week when i cant be bothered to cook, at the moment i am going to do hash browns, beef burgers, does anyone have any other ideas or things they do on a regular basis any ideas would be most welcome thanks

karen

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

BikerAngel

Silver Member
S: 11st0lb C: 11st0lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 26.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I do cottage pies, lasagne, chilli, bolognese, soups and curries.

Get some chicken fillets ( or turkey) split them making a pocket

Mix up a oinion, peppers, and garlic, mixed herbs. cut up a baby bell into little pieces and stuff the pocket , wrap a slice of lean unsmoked or smoked bacon ( trim off all fat)and pin together with a cocktail stick.

You can freeze these to reheat or defrost and have cold with as mixed salad

Phil X

metrognome

is getting better at it
S: 17st10lb C: 15st3lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 41.6 Loss: 2st7lb(14.11%)
thanks for the ideas, have loads for thursday, didnt know you could freeze jacket potatoes.
thanks
karen

BikerAngel

Silver Member
S: 11st0lb C: 11st0lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 26.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
the only thing I would say about freezing potato dishes is don't keep them for too long as freezin potato makes it go a bit sweet flavoured.

julie19

Silver Member
G: 10st0lb
My cooking night is a Tuesday, I make cottage pie's, scan bran cakes, any desserts I fancy for the week ahead & anything else that takes my fancy while I am doing it - I didn't so it last week & that's part of the reason I had a bad week & ended up putting 2 on