Cooking...what happened

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Angie44, 5 October 2008 Social URL.

1. Angie44

Angie44 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    19st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.1%)
    OK I remember first week having to go out for a walk when the sunday roast was dished up...now something has happened this week ...I have cooked from scratch the family shepherds pie....tuna fishcakes....roast gammon....homemade soup from the gammon and vegies did have a little taste to check seasoning then felt guilty but I hadn't done it as a cheat just part of cooking it so I hope that won't do anything to take me out of ketosis it was the smallest couple of mls...but my point is I am enjoying cooking and have never really ever enjoyed cooking..what happened lol

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. eyesdontlie

eyesdontlie Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(24.43%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    I can second that I have never really been into cooking du to my wierd food phobias and lck of interesting diet but the last week I have loved cooking for OH and have enjoyed experimenting with various different recipes and like you I have apsolutely no temptation

4. andhow

andhow Full Member

it's a weird side effect of LT I think! Made 4 christmas cakes and 4 christmas puddings today - obviously not all for me - am giving them as presents so will be saving money too. Never done them before so let's hope they taste ok!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.