• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Coolest CDC in the universe

just called my old CDC and explained that I am on the USA formula but I have no water flavouring and would love some bars and i would love to have somewhere to go weekly just to keep a record of weight and measurements..and she said " ofcourse" and we had a great talk about USA customs officers..

...but she was really brilliant mid year offering to post my CD in advance of my travel so it could be there when I got there , but in the end we both decided that the USA officials might see that as importing food stuffs and I did not want the risk or hassle of putting some Cd in my hand luggage .

anyway I think it was pretty cool of her though she is curious about the eggnog flavour CD so I am taking a tin over to show her:cool:

it really does taste like egg-nog so I guess its an acquired taste!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:

rumbly-tums

Slowly but surely x
wowser - wish they would do a mince pie one here ;)

xmas pudding and custard flavour!

Setas

Silver Member
bleugh to kirsty and Gg - can't think of any worse flavours ;)

I've had it once or twice.. home made at parties... it's kind of like a liquid creme brulee ... it's very rich

i used to love the starbucks eggnog coffee thing they do. haven't had it in about 3 years though. love the gingerbread best now. off topic slightly but if it tastes like the starbucks one it might be nice for us weirdos. :D

Just back from my CDC, it was really coolisomo because she is utterly ok with me coming to top up and staying on the USA formula, though I got some butterscotch which I have always liked.

Don't know about others but I have always found the water flavourings very very sweet even if one uses a tiny amount and cos I drink it hot its even sweeter, so having the water flavouring is important for me from an emotional pov cos sweet=SOOTHING, I just don't need the calories and I have also found that its an intense sweet that I need in times of soothing.

Going to USA next week again and I'll bring back more egg nog , orange and vanilla. Its a pity that in the USA there are no counsellors to see for a weekly weigh in, its buy the stuff and get on with it.:eek:

great things said:
i used to love the starbucks eggnog coffee thing they do. haven't had it in about 3 years though. love the gingerbread best now. off topic slightly but if it tastes like the starbucks one it might be nice for us weirdos. :D
They still do eggnog at Starbucks
As well as gingerbread, toffee nut and peppermint mocha

bellefrogette said:
. Its a pity that in the USA there are no counsellors to see for a weekly weigh in, its buy the stuff and get on with it.:eek:
Really? That's rubbish!

Really? That's rubbish!

yep, you are on your own kiddo, no support, maybe a distributor will ensure that you don't start making pancakes out of the mix, but there is no follow up and no support as part of the package.

Even a crappy CDC is surely better than none, not that any CDC is crappy, they are all angels:D. But I have to admit I was shocked.

I need the weekly weigh in or CD just would be like any other die I.e. I'd cheat!