5 weeks and finally in the zone!!!

lin123

Well 5 weeks have gone by so fast, at first I must admit I was slightly moody ;) but that has passed now and am starting to feel myself. for all those people who are struggling with that first couple of weeks it really does get easier, I still have cravings but have control over them, I want to be slimmer more than I want buttery toast ( that was my downfall slices upon slices a day) my CDC is not great I feel I motivate her more than she helps me, she is always on a restart oh well, bring on the next 40lb left to get off.

Hi Lin,

Well done. How much have you lost in those 5 weeks? Any words of advice?

Shame your CDC isn't great. Is there not another one in your area? Shouldn't be your job to motivate her, should be the other way around! ;-)

Hi Lin,

Well done. How much have you lost in those 5 weeks? Any words of advice?

Shame your CDC isn't great. Is there not another one in your area? Shouldn't be your job to motivate her, should be the other way around! ;-)

Hi, libra

30lb in 5 weeks my advice would be water, water and more water, it tough to do but it's well worth it, one day at a time is the only way for me when I go to bed ( early) I think we'll done another day done, also I have trained myself not to weigh myself either, they way I see it is that if I remain 100% and keep up with the water I will loose the lbs, it's so lovely going for my weigh in to see how much has come off, good luck to you too hunny xx

Good Luck glad its easier not long too go!
The buttery toast will still be there when you are slim xD

Hi Hun hope you don't mind me messaging you.. How much water do you drink a day? I'm on day 6 and I've heard "the more you drink, the more you shrink"
Just want to get it right. Thank you Rachael

I drink about 6 pints a day plus I have coffee and golden veg water flavouring which I must add is a godsend :), the water really helps with hunger and with weight loss :) x although sometimes it does make me feel bloated, but that's a good thing,

Back