coooold! But every cloud...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Jesslima, 6 March 2009 Social URL.

1. Jesslima

Jesslima Is determined!

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    I am so cold! Especially in the evenings! Is it something to do with ketosis?

Also my central heating has packed up! Just looked at the thermostat its on 14c usually we have it around 19/20c our house is old sooo feels like an ice box!

So i decided to put one of my hubbys big coats on....and in the pocket i found £50!! What a bonus! I rang him and told him, and he had no idea it was there as hasnt worn it for about a year! I was already planning in my head what new item of clothing to buy when i've lost some more weight! He said "thats good...it'll go towards paying to get the heating fixed" :sigh: lol

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. da-na-na-na

da-na-na-na Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(21.59%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    ha ha what a find!!!!
    I somehow managed to not only wash but tumble dry £50 last week which I have no idea where it came from.

I can relate to the cold feeling your having, i too get it infact I'm pretty much sat on a heater as i write this. My CDC informed me that I would feel the cold more.

4. Angelmouse77

Angelmouse77 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(15%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Yes me too I am ffffrezing most of the time

5. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    lol , I just had my heating done , new bolier and two rads cost over 3,000 Think you need to find more of his coats lol My heating went in Nov it was an old boiler 30 years old , got a new one feb , really being on CD and no heating it sure gets cold , hot water bottles and buy some heaters , oil ones are cheap .

6. goolian

goolian Fab & Fit For Florida

Diet:
    Slimming World
    can i find £50 please... off to search the coats lol

7. Letty

Letty Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st6lb(24.37%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Sole Source
    I get cold in the evenings too, even with my heating! I was wrapped up in a blanket in front of the telly all last night!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.