coooold! But every cloud...

Jesslima

Is determined!
I am so cold! Especially in the evenings! Is it something to do with ketosis?

Also my central heating has packed up! Just looked at the thermostat its on 14c usually we have it around 19/20c our house is old sooo feels like an ice box!

So i decided to put one of my hubbys big coats on....and in the pocket i found £50!! What a bonus! I rang him and told him, and he had no idea it was there as hasnt worn it for about a year! I was already planning in my head what new item of clothing to buy when i've lost some more weight! He said "thats good...it'll go towards paying to get the heating fixed" :sigh: lol

ha ha what a find!!!!
I somehow managed to not only wash but tumble dry £50 last week which I have no idea where it came from.

I can relate to the cold feeling your having, i too get it infact I'm pretty much sat on a heater as i write this. My CDC informed me that I would feel the cold more.

lol , I just had my heating done , new bolier and two rads cost over 3,000 Think you need to find more of his coats lol My heating went in Nov it was an old boiler 30 years old , got a new one feb , really being on CD and no heating it sure gets cold , hot water bottles and buy some heaters , oil ones are cheap .

can i find £50 please... off to search the coats lol

I get cold in the evenings too, even with my heating! I was wrapped up in a blanket in front of the telly all last night!

Back