Cooor.... Obesity Scan.

Thats quite scary when you see it like that

And to think I used to weigh over 270lbs. Truly frightening stuff!

That should be used more, If I was still big that image would haunt me

That's really interesting and just highlights what's going on inside our bodies.

Eurgh...that's really scary.

That has really made me think twice.

It's truly shocking. And to be honest it's the first thing that has ever actually shocked me fat wise!

Even seeing HUGE pics of me haven't done that.

Thanks for that. I'd heard about fat inside the body and around internal organs, but this really makes it clear soesn't it.

I shall keep that image in mind for moments of weakness with syns and when the idea of going to do exercise seems obscene.

although to be honest on paper my bmi is mid to high 20's I still have slightly abnormal liver function tests. she sugested i lose weight a few years ago.being greedy i failed..i don't drink or smoke and am off all medication at the moment..so it can only be fat ...[a few months later she seemed to change her mind afraid of triggering my bulimia] i really hate myself for being so heavy i put my health at risk and that even that hasn't being enough to make me lose it..

i always used to kid myself that yes i was heavy for my height but surely i wasn't over weight enough to affect my health...it really makes me hate myself

i really hope i lose the 7 pound for my next blood test

WOW !!!!!!

They talked about the internal fat on the BBC 10 things to know about losing weight. The presenter, to look at didn't appear overweight, yet the amount of internal fat was high and he was in potential danger of diabeties.

That truly is scary!
I have to agree this is the first time I have been shocked by something fat related. I'm going to think of it next time I feel like stuffing myself with chocolate!
Right I cant wait to have a healthy bmi, going to stop messing around and start losing!!! x x
(starting now with a nice jacket potato)

Back