copying and pasting photos from photobucket

fillymum

synful soul
I have just uploaded photos from my new camera into photo bucket and now can not copy them like i could before. I have looked on Google and it would appear that no one can and I have not found a solution. Anyone got any ideas.

I am going to paste the link to a photo of my 2 big boys asleep after Christmas dinner and open it and see if I can copy it from that.....................I am almost at screaming point and have wasted an afternoon.......................

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c57/filly123/christmasdecopictures011_zpsb08ef60d.jpg

christmasdecopictures011_zpsb08ef60d.jpg

yup but what good does that do..................HELP!!!!!!!

What is wrong with that pic?

There is nothing at all wrong with the picture but I can not copy and paste direct from photobucket. I copied and pasted that after opening the link from photobucket................if you understand my very bad explanation.

There must be a way I can either upload photos directly from my camera into posts or copy them from photobucket .

Thanks though.

christmasdecopictures002_zpsaca17f9a.jpg

Cracked it yeah !!!!!! I found in tiny letters, revert to old photobucket so I did and now I can copy and paste again yeah !!!!!

Thanks for taking the trouble to try and help me,

confused of Spain lol !!!

The only way I can do pics is put my memory card from the camera into laptop and upload from there. I am a bit useless

Wandering slightly off the topic, but it might be of interest - I was reading the other day that a very popular photo app called Instagram has changed its terms and conditions so that any photos you take using the app are no longer your property - Instagram can do what they like wit them, including selling them for commercial purposes if they want to. The app is free but clearly they are going to make money out of it - and its users - if they can.

The only way I can do pics is put my memory card from the camera into laptop and upload from there. I am a bit useless

Peggy , that sounds favourite for me too. I must see if my memory card works with this little notepad. My notepad and I are rarely parted.........thank you so much for that xxxx

Wandering slightly off the topic, but it might be of interest - I was reading the other day that a very popular photo app called Instagram has changed its terms and conditions so that any photos you take using the app are no longer your property - Instagram can do what they like wit them, including selling them for commercial purposes if they want to. The app is free but clearly they are going to make money out of it - and its users - if they can.

That is quite awful. Thank you for that info. It sounds like modern day highway robbers.

It just proves we should always read the small print and never click that we have read agreements until we have.

Interesting and important info.

Don't you have a lead that connects your camera to your laptop?

Yes of course I do................ that is how I have uploaded to photobucket and I am not totally illiterate computerwise as I own and run a website/forum for ladies with breast cancer.

With using photobucket and other photo sharing things you might find the pics have been removed by the host.

If you use the forums image icon then it is stored on their server so it should always show months later.

This is what I have found when looking back over old threads.:)

Thanks it was easy to solve when I read all the small print and went back to the old photobucket as one is given a choice.With the old photobucket one can still copy and paste, so that is what I have done but once again thank you so much for your help.

I did ask my good friend Google and apparently I am not the only one. The new formula for photobucket just does not have a facilitiy for copying and pasting photos for use elsewhere.

If patience is a virtue, you have it in spades lol.

The elderly can be so trying :8855:

Back