Copyright

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did SW years ago - thought it worked b4 but didnt want to go class - I went it alone for 6 mths and then hit a brick wall.... I searched the web and come across you guys and I aint looked back - I know I aint been the greatest over the summer hols with DD off but Im back in the zone and I would help anyone out if I could - what is the point of being part of the group if not willing to try and help other ppl doing the same thing as you - who will boost you when needed and advise you.. I dont get it ...
xxx

Awww gee thanks.. That has made me feel all fluffy.. but if it wasnt for you guys and my sis i would still be over 14 stones and unhappy.. so thank you all xxx

Ooh... I feel guilty for posting a thread asking for a recipe now...

Oh my days!! You ask away my lovely..

Recipes .. syn values whatever.. I never copy and paste anything from the sw site so no copyright infringement and anyone dont like it they can F-in well bite me !!!!!!

Recipes .. syn values whatever.. I never copy and paste anything from the sw site so no copyright infringement and anyone dont like it they can F-in well bite me !!!!!!

LMAO... :party0011:

Cos Im a bit sad Ive just re read some of Sinbadsgirls other posts and on Pink Toasters food diary shes posted a response saying that shes...

just looked up syn value 2 oatibix biscuits are 9 syns

Surely thats from either the SW book or the website - isnt it copyrighted!? hypercritical would you say!?

Cos Im a bit sad Ive just re read some of Sinbadsgirls other posts and on Pink Toasters food diary shes posted a response saying that shes...

Surely thats from either the SW book or the website - isnt it copyrighted!? hypercritical would you say!?

Oooh Rainbow, you crafty minx...:D

This whole thread is just odd! But Rainbow thats a classic! xxx

why thank you ladyeez, thers a couple of other threads where she says things that were a tad controversial (for a newbie) have a read of them.... or dont, its up to you! xxx

Hmm feeling on the outside now after the original post. I think this whole forum is a great advert for SW and they arent going to worry about swapping recipes and syn values, they just ask that their password isnt posted on forums which is fair enough.

I think its quite mean of someone to begrudge others the benefit of their knowledge just because they themselves are paying for it. You also get a lot more for your money than just recipes and syn values.

Cause I dont pay either Em lol, a comment like that makes you feel excluded. I'm still a bit of a newbie here x

I dont see it as who pays and who doesnt (until now I dint even know Emski didnt) thats how insignificant it is to me, its more about us all sharing the same goal rather than the bl**dy password! x

I have never, and will never, asked anyone on here whether they are a paying member. It is none of my business and as far as I am concerned we are all on the same path and we are all here supporting each other. Whether that is with kind words, encouragement or answers to questions it is all support. Those recipes may have had the SW logo on but they originated from members such as ourselves.

As rainbow said I pay in my time and effort on here.. if I was going to class I would have given up by now.. I hate the fact now that people are feeling sh***y because of one persons comment.. But I really think that person stands alone in their thinking and the reason they are keeping a low profile now is because they didnt expect us all to stick together.. we are all in the same boat on the same journey and if anyone wants to share my lifejacket feel free xxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back