Corblimey Another Food Diary

Corblimey

Well after faffing around for the last few weeks I have decided to start a new diary in the hope it will give me a boost. New month, new diary, new start - well that's the plan

Wed 01.08 - Green Day

B - 1 tsp sugar (1) 2 splashes milk (1)

L -Tom Yum Prawn Noodle pot (4 syns on green) Strawbs and Apple

D - JP with cheese (HEA Cheddar) and beans

Snacks - 3 Ryvita Sunflower Seeds (HEB1) 5 Laughing Cow Lights (HEA2) Apple, Alpen Lights (HEB2)

Syns - 6
Weekly - 6/105

Last edited:
I found you! You thought you could hide away from me by starting a new diary - mwa ha ha ha ha!!!

Good for you hun, I think a fresh diary is wise.

Did you make the Tom Yum Noodle thing, or buy it like a dried noodle thing you add water too? Intrigued.

x

I found you! You thought you could hide away from me by starting a new diary - mwa ha ha ha ha!!!

Good for you hun, I think a fresh diary is wise.

Did you make the Tom Yum Noodle thing, or buy it like a dried noodle thing you add water too? Intrigued.

x

It was like one of those Innocent pots but Sainsburys own brand with rice noodles, carrot, peppers and spinach with a few king prawns. Just handy to pick up as I hadn't made any lunch

Thanks hun I might try those. All this week I have been eating pasta salads for lunch - 100g wholemeal pasta and then a variety of things to go with it, I have also been drinking 2 litres of water whilst at work, which is quite difficult. Its paid off as I have lost 3lb this week, which is a total shocker as I hadn't been 100% good.

You seem to be going great guns with this new diary hun, but one thing - where are your breakfasts? I do sometimes struggle to eat breakfast but I make sure I have something as it kicks off your body for the day.

VICKIE! Where are you????? I keep looking out for you to update your diary. I hope you are alright!

x

Back