Core Plan - Bonus points

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by dyingtobeslim, 26 November 2007 Social URL.

1. dyingtobeslim

dyingtobeslim Full Member

I'm thinking of giving weight watchers another go and want to try the Core Plan, does anyone know if you can have bonus points on top of the 21 weekly points.

Thanks. Anyone doing Core Plan? Is is good? Look forward to replies
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. ksmiuk

ksmiuk Gold Member

yes you can use up to 12 bonus points on top of the 21 x
  4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    Good luck with Core :) Im sure youll enjoy it. Theres not so many on here doing it but dont worry you wont be stuck if you need help :)
  5. dellybelly

dellybelly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weightwatchers propoints
    I've done the core plan once or twice. It is brilliant! I did find it hard to get into at the beginning but it's wonderful if you have a regular routine and need an extra bit of discipline.

Just remember you can't eat until you're stuffed. You must follow the guidelines - eat before you get too hungry and stop eating when you're satisifed. Snack on fruit and vegetables between meals and processed foods have to be taken from your weekly points allowance.

Good luck with the plan. Let me know how you're getting along.
  6. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

Good Luck If You Decide To Do The Core Planxx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.