COREY! MIKEY! GAZZ! DAVE P!!! Naughty naughty boys!!! Front and centre NOW!

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
heheheh - that was me trying to be aggressive and influential. Did it work!! :rotflmao:

Alright guys.......

We've been a bit low on testosterone on the site for, ahem, several weeks now.

Now, I know some of you may be busy off collecting hot chicks or hot blokes with your new sexy bods....but doesn't mean you can't poke your nose in here now and again and say......hello!!!

<sob> I would be lying if I didn't say <sniff sniff> that I was a little hurt by the sudden absence of all our gorgeous men. <sniff> Sure - get all hot and lean - and then leave us.

Pah! You're all the same!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

:rotflmao: :rotflmao:

OK OK - I can't stay mad at you guys......

But.....

I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

Come home Jimmy - come hoooooome.....we'a all worried about ya....come home now, ya hear?? :D :D

(can't remember if I took my meds yet today or not?)

:D :D :D

Miss you guys - and would be great to hear how YOU are - not how the diet is, but how YOU are - so do us a favour - drop in and bat your eyelashes a bit.

Wear somethin purty. :D

LMFAO!!!

Yeah men - where are you?! Part time posters.......:p

On a slightly different note - I'll have whatever you're taking today BL! You seem to be on a hyper! :D

xxx

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha - how can they ignore that passionate plea? Come on boys - get your sexy, toned, buns of steel back on this forum!

Hey BL,
I guess I can bump this up for you!

I am back - after falling off the diet pretty much since end of July - I am backl on the soups and hoping to have my first wi next week.

Sorry to have not posted but I have not even logged into the site as | fely guilty for being a loser! (or not)

Cheers
Mike

Hi Mike,

Good to have you back. BL the lucky girl is in California on holiday.

Good luck being back on. Can you believe I have finished RTM. Still maintaining thankfully, although it is up abit and down abit but more or less constant now.

Nice to see you :cool:

I'm sure BL will be happy to see you back when she returns from her American Adventure (wasn't that a film).

Well done for returning to LL!!

B x

Welcome back Mike! Good to see that you have the resolve to get back on the wagon - unless it was our femine charms that lured you back ;)

:D xx

Great comments ladies.
Polly (et al) Your feminine charms have certainly helped!

Tange - well done on staying the course you have done just great - I love the new piccie - you look beautiful!

Thanks for your comments bekimo, looks like your weightloss is going really well (you look beautiful too!)

I have posted some pics of my old ugly mug at long last including a side by side of fat me and thinner me which is a bit of a laugh (at least for you anyway).

Looking forward to chatting with you all in the coming weeks (and you too BL)

Isn't she lucky getting back there - it only seems that she came back from the statres a few weeks back from her last trip.

hey hang on ! there are a few of us blokes on here you know x ;)

No your not alone we are delighted to a few guys now!!!

Stick with us guys!!

Hi Mikey

Just checked out your pictures - and WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW

You look amazing - like a different person, and about 15 years younger! And yes your wife is gorgeous - you make a lovely couople

Carol x

Back