Corkscrews Cruise to the Curves :)

Corkscrew said:
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr I've just realised I forgot to switch my slow cooker on this morning!! BUMS!! :(

Really will be a slow cooker than...

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Emmey1 said:

Or then*

Yes :( But on the plus side, my dinner for tomorrow and the next day is sorted :D lol

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr I've just realised I forgot to switch my slow cooker on this morning!! BUMS!! :(

have to get your thinking cap on then for an alternative for tea :) I've got curry :).....................just rubbing it in that my tea is all set :8855:

Mine was too :p I had some chilli in the fridge so I just chucked some lovely veggies in the oven to roast :D Was delish :D And no cooking tomorrow! :8855:

:wavey: back at ya! :D Have a brilliant time with family, friends and...............cake :eek: :giggle: xxx

Thursday 8th March - Red

Breakfast
Bran flakes (Hexb)
Raspberrries
FF Nat Yog

Melon
Pineapple

Lunch
Spicy BNS and carrot soup
Ryvita (Hexb)
Laughing Moo (Hexa)

Snack-a-Jack sweet chilli curls (4 syns)
Orange

Dinner
Chicken Casserole
Cauli
Brocolli
Carrots
Colemans sauce (3.5 syns)

Strawberries
FF From Frais

Syns for day - 7.5
Syns for week (day 6) = 95.5/105

Thanks corkey...

Went to bed at 1am... Got home at 1130pm... And awake at 7! Lol

Starvin marvin now!!!

Can't wait to show u guys the cake I bought my nephew... It looks sooooooo good. But I'm still determined only to have 1 cupcake that my friend made me and a small slice of cake... And not go over board :)

One of my nephews sent me a message saying... Aunty I've bought u a galaxy and kitkat Easter egg :eek: LOL I can't say to him... Sorry love, I'm on a diet now can I? Lol I'll leave it at mums so he doesnt notice.. Bless him, so sweet...

Awww bless him :D No, you can't refuse his kindness - it should be encouraged, bless his cotton socks :D Kids can be so sweet :) He'll never know you left it behind - just tell him it was delish :D

Can't wait to see the cake Rozie :D Tonight is the party isn't it? Have fun xxx

It's all the excitement that has you up early, either that or you've wet the bed :eek: :giggle:

LOL you do say the daftest of things corkey! :giggle:

Tomorrow is one party... And then there's one on Saturday... Both for my brother LOL we're surprising him first tomorrow evening with my cake (immediate family) and then on Saturday he's invited some people over on Saturday...

I bought the cake for my youngest nephew tho.. Their birthdays are one day apart... My brothers and nephews that is...

Gotta shower, have breakfast then I'm goin to Manchester with my sister and mum... Coming home and then wait for the kids to come back from school :D

Squish those kids :D

Have fun in Manchester :D

I say the daftest things? And here was I thinking I was sensible and wise.....etc! :giggle:

:wavey:

Right, I'd better take my lardy bum off to the shower and get to work :( lol

Friday :woohoo: 9th March - Red

Breakfast
Bran flakes (Hexb)
Raspberries
FF Nat Yog

Melon

Lunch
Big Salad
Tuna
Boiled Egg
Salad Cream (3 syns)
Ryvita (Hexb)
Laughing Moos (Hexa)

Orange

Dinner
Chicken Casserole
Carrots
Cauli
Brocolli
Colemans Sauce (3.5 syns)

Pineapple
FF From Frais

Syns - 6.5
Syns for week, day 6 = 101/105 :flirt2:

Hello Lolliop :D Dinner was bloody scrummy my dear :D:8855:

Same again tomorrow though :( Then again I may decide on summat else and chuck the rest in the freezer for later :D I'll see how the mood take me tomorrow :D lol

How are you getting along with your new plan?

Glad to hear it was good :)

The plan is going well, tho think its going to be a sloooooow process, but as long as it goes in the right direction then thats fine. I've done lots of reading about it over the last few days............work permitting!!!! So, if I've taken the advice on board then it will be a slow process of working out what works for my body so the weight loss doesn't stall.

Unfortunately, I am one of those ppl who want to lose 3 stone in a week, but unless I chop a leg off that's not likely to happen is it??????

So, slow and sure is all thats left open to me..............I'm enjoying the food and the cravings have all gone, gotta be a bonus, so alls good :D:D:D:

Sounds like you're doing great Lollipop :D that's good :) Is it as complicated as it sounds??

Oh aye, it would be grand if the weight fell off as quick as we wanted it to wouldn't it? :8855: Still, it has to be a lifestyle change for the losses to be permanent, so I guess we're in it for the long haul chuck, so bring on the steady losses! :D We'll get where we want to be eventually..... pounds make stones :D lol

What a good saying ...........pounds make stones..............may have to borrow that :)

Wish life came with a fast forward so I could miss out the bit inbetween....................fat........................to....................thin!!!!

How cool would that be?????? :8855:

Have you ever seen the film click??????

Funny..........and thats the sort of remote I need!!!!!

Back