Corkscrews Cruise to the Curves :)

Dragged through the hedge backwards is my look :D lol Like you new avatar LP :D Who are the two hunkies?? Is the short ass in the middle you?? :D

Evening Office Bum Bum :D

Have a lovely evening? Football???? I'll be needing vodka then! :8855:

Ya know Lily, I've never had a perm :eek: Never coloured my hair either :eek: All I've ever had is cuts! lol I must be sooooo boring :eek::8855:

Footie :yuk: Vodka ...now you're talking :giggle: xxx

OMG no perm and no colour, I so envy you lol...I wish I hadn't started then I could go grey gracefully, keep saying I am going to let it grow out but then when I get about an inch into the grey I get scared and resort to colour again so no growing old gracefully, this is one lady who's going to do it disgracefully every step of the way :hug99: xxxx

OMG no perm and no colour, I so envy you lol...I wish I hadn't started then I could go grey gracefully, keep saying I am going to let it grow out but then when I get about an inch into the grey I get scared and resort to colour again so no growing old gracefully, this is one lady who's going to do it disgracefully every step of the way :hug99: xxxx

see we really are twins :D:D:D growing old gracefully is underrated Lily :giggle:

I've popped back for the vodka as blooming footy on here :( xxxxx

you've never had a perm :eek: or a colour :eek: OMG :eek: :8855: you haven't lived Corkie :8855: x

Oh bums!!! I thought I'd had a good life! :8855:

I've never felt the need to faff Lily :D I've always liked my hair :eek: lol I'm a dumb blonde, so If there is any grey (and I've not seen any.......................and I'm NOT looking!! lol) it would blend in quite well :D It's aways done as it's told so I don't want to upset if :D lol

see we really are twins :D:D:D growing old gracefully is underrated Lily :giggle:

I've popped back for the vodka as blooming footy on here :( xxxxx

*passes officer bum bum a voddy* :D lol

:thankyou: blimey thats strong stuff Corkie :eek: I'm legless on the fumes :8855:

I think thats the trouble when dark hair goes grey though it looks horrid :( I went grey at 30 well lots of it and started colouring my hair :( x

Lightweight! :8855:

Yeah it must be different having dark hair :( 30 is a bit young though :eek::eek:

OMG me too...not that that's a surprise eh? I started going grey at 26, and believe me I was relieved to make it that far as both my Nan and Father went completely grey before they were 20, I was born a white blonde and then it turned a yukky muddy brown when i was 8....I was told by a doctor when i was young that when I went grey it would go back to the white hair I had as a baby, I don't want to strip the colour off my hair to find out incase he was awrong :giggle: and I have been every colour under the sun since my mid teens, blonde, red, black, currently dark brown which I think is my favourite although I did like me as a blonde too and that wasn't that many years ago either lol

Oh and Corky ahem...I think you forgot my Voddy hun **taps her feet impatiently** :giggle: xxx

Well if you are passing the drinks around............mines an ameretto :)

yes, the men in my avatar are sons 2 & 3 at 6'3" and 6'5" respectively, so even in heels I am still a short ar*e!!!!!

I've got blonde highlights as it hides the grey much better and as the grey takes over hopefully it will be much less noticeable...........that's the plan anyway :)

Oh and Corky ahem...I think you forgot my Voddy hun **taps her feet impatiently** :giggle: xxx

How flipping rude of me!! :eek: *passed Lily a triple vodka* :D

Well if you are passing the drinks around............mines an ameretto :)

yes, the men in my avatar are sons 2 & 3 at 6'3" and 6'5" respectively, so even in heels I am still a short ar*e!!!!!

I've got blonde highlights as it hides the grey much better and as the grey takes over hopefully it will be much less noticeable...........that's the plan anyway :)

Ameretto?? What do you think I am? A well stocked bar?! LOL It's vodka or nowt missis :D:8855:

OMG your boys are sooooooo tall :eek: Even I would look short stood next to them! :8855:

*hic* :drunk: good lord...sure that was a triple? Or am i getting to be a lightweight these days :giggle: but ta muchly hun, I forgive ya in that case :8855:

Oh and I'll be back next week for my refill :8855: ...take me a week to get over a triple Voddy hahahaha

Hope you're having a good day hun :hug99: xxx

How flipping rude of me!! :eek: *passed Lily a triple vodka* :D

Ameretto?? What do you think I am? A well stocked bar?! LOL It's vodka or nowt missis :D:8855:

OMG your boys are sooooooo tall :eek: Even I would look short stood next to them! :8855:

And I thought we were friends.....................:cry: I'll have to bring my own Ameretto and stuff it in a paper bag and sup from it when you are not looking!!!!! :8855:

Most ppl look small when stood next to Ryan............he has a rugby player's build!

............he has a rugby player's build!

What's your address again?? :D

i have some amerretto here :D
quite willing to share :party0051:

evening corky, really behind on diaries just trying to catch up xxxx

Hello Mandy :D If I had some Amerretto I'd be quite willing to share too..............but I only stock Voddy and wine :D

I'm more than behind :( I can't remember the last time I made it here! LOL

Round to yours then Mandy as you obviously know how to entertain !!!!!!!!! :giggle:

Hey shortie!! I know how to entertain............you just have to drink what I've got! :8855:

ooohhhhhh ..........no ameretto and insults too......................don't worry I'll bring my own and root out some 4" heels then we will be eye to eye..............mmmmmmmmmm flaw in that, you could be wearing heels too............need a rethink!!!!!

Hello lovely, hope you're keeping well and put a couple of voddy's on ice for me will ya lol xxx

Whats your excuse for being AWOL???? I don't remember seeing let alone signing a leave pass!!!!!!!.................hope you are Ok and all is well in your world xx

Back