Corkscrews Cruise to the Curves :)

ooohhhhhh ..........no ameretto and insults too......................don't worry I'll bring my own and root out some 4" heels then we will be eye to eye..............mmmmmmmmmm flaw in that, you could be wearing heels too............need a rethink!!!!!

I'll wear flats just so you can feel tall :D lol

Hello lovely, hope you're keeping well and put a couple of voddy's on ice for me will ya lol xxx

Only if you promise to drink them! I'm a big enough voddy pig without drinking your share too! :8855:

Missing you !

Awwwww :D I've just been busy decorating and stuff that consumed too much time :D

Whats your excuse for being AWOL???? I don't remember seeing let alone signing a leave pass!!!!!!!.................hope you are Ok and all is well in your world xx

I took off on a whim Lollipop :D I suddenly got the urge to paint summat! :8855:

Dawn...Corky was last seen leaving B&Q with a copy of 50 shades of Grey and a multipack of these....

cable ties!!!

:8855:

Seriously lady, wth are you? We miss you xx (Think Donna's got you sussed tho ;))

Got me sussed?!?! If anyone came near me brandishing cable ties I'd punch their lights out! :8855: I bet they flipping hurt! LOL

SHe'll kill me when she gets back lol!!!

She wont :D :p

Donna, she'll be gone a while then................:8855:

I'm back now :p Just decorated my bedroom............was tempted to follow the theme that Mr Christian Gray used in his *cough* playroom :D I stopped short of putting cuff restraints either side of my headboard :8855:

If you didn't fancy cable ties or restraints that are on show there are always things you can hid in the draw.................b*tt plugs to name just one :8855: (must google those.............:D:D) Glad to see you back LC you and your humour have been missed :)

If you didn't fancy cable ties or restraints that are on show there are always things you can hid in the draw.................b*tt plugs to name just one :8855: (must google those.............:D:D) Glad to see you back LC you and your humour have been missed :)

Hey the only things I want hidden in my drawers is Cadburys Dairy Milk and some Pick-and-Mix! :8855:

Think she just flitted in and now has flitted out again....................:doh:

Bums galore!! It was only yesterday I posted :eek: I'm off work, trying to decorate and get together with friends :eek::eek: I can't be here 24/7 even if I wanted to :eek: :8855:

Good morning one and all :D

This is me flitting in :D to keep you abreast of my planned activities for today.................my last day off work (not counting the weekend of course :D) Today I shall be putting the finishing touches to my freshly decorated boudoir. I shall be putting my new blinds up and putting my new curtains up (once I've finished making them :D) Then I shall be getting my carpet cleaner out and giving my Axminster a bit of a clean :D

I shall also be popping to the Post Office to post something and calling a another shop along the way to exchange something I purchased yesterday of my butler which, apparently is wrong :D ...............I shall be walking straight past Rhythm and Booze!

Yesterdays calamities involved a freshly glossed bedroom window ledge and one dog......................Said window ledge had been glossed for a total of 10 mins - I was downstairs cleaning the brush, as one does :D Suddenly there was a loud knock on the front door, which not only startled me but caused my two canines to bark like, well, dogs :D I answered the door to a stupid man who wanted to sell me UVPC double glazing :mad: I looked at him, pointed to my existing UPVC double glazed windows and doors and said "what do you think these are? Cardboard cut outs?" He shuffled off after that :D

So I went back upstairs to ones boudoir only to discover pawprints on the (low) window ledge, and white footprints leading from the window ledge to the bed.........and across the bed :mad: After a quick paw inspection, the culprit was identified........laid on the bed looking like butter wouldn't melt. His paws are still white this morning :D lol On hour later, and with a bedroom that now gave off a very strongly odour of turps, the paw prints on the carpet were gone :D

Calamity number two.......Late breakfast, late lunch lead to missed dinner due to not being hungry. Had a friend round for a natter - I fully intended not having a drink but alas I did. Infact a few of the pesky thingy jumped into my hand/mouth and we both ended up ever so slightly tiddled - me because I hadn't eaten - her because she's just a pig :D :8855:

I shall pop back at regular intervals throughout the day :D LOL

Calamity number two.......Late breakfast, late lunch lead to missed dinner due to not being hungry. Had a friend round for a natter - I fully intended not having a drink but alas I did. Infact a few of the pesky thingy jumped into my hand/mouth and we both ended up ever so slightly tiddled - me because I hadn't eaten - her because she's just a pig :D :8855:

Sounds to me like you drank your calories instead of eating them, a simple swap, I think that's more than fair enough really :D

Sounds like you had a busy day 2 days ago. Was it so busy you've not got up since or are you having a minis break like I somehow was. I case you hadn't noticed I'm not on my break from minis any more. I'mmmmm baaack. :D

Welcome back :D You've been missed! :)

I'm always busy PP, just a bit more so lately. I've been right in the mood for house chores and decorating and stuff, soI thought I'd make the most of my mood and time off :D

Sounds to me like you drank your calories instead of eating them, a simple swap, I think that's more than fair enough really :D

I drank mine and someone elses Andrea :eek: lol I've got to get my act together now though, I've been farting about for about a month!! Time to melt some more lard and focus on the end game :D

Evening LC ...............as you are in the mood for decorating and sorting stuff I'll just post my key with some directions and away you go..........PLEASE!!!!!!!!

I too have been up and down like a yoyo, could think of other analogies, but decorum at all times don't you know :) so am refocusing - have missed my goal date of size 16 by my birthday.........:doh:

Evening LC ...............as you are in the mood for decorating and sorting stuff I'll just post my key with some directions and away you go..........PLEASE!!!!!!!!

I too have been up and down like a yoyo, could think of other analogies, but decorum at all times don't you know :) so am refocusing - have missed my goal date of size 16 by my birthday.........:doh:

I would gladly come paint your house..............if I had time :D It's a pain in the ass finding time to do my own! lol I thought holidays from work were supposed to be fun?! LOL

I've just mainly been STS, although last week I gained 2lb due to my relaxed licensing hours :giggle:

You're still doing well Lollipop - you'll get your size 16 soon :D Anyway, it's not your birthday yet woman!! lol

Don't think I can manage to lose a stone in 11 days!!!! Could chop off the odd leg tho, that might work ;giggle: Sounds like you need to go back to work for a rest!!!!!

you will soon have that 2lb off :) When you are determined you do very well :):)

Don't think I can manage to lose a stone in 11 days!!!! Could chop off the odd leg tho, that might work ;giggle: Sounds like you need to go back to work for a rest!!!!!

you will soon have that 2lb off :) When you are determined you do very well :):)

Well a stone in 11 days would be pushing it rather :D You can still put a little hole in it though :D Let me know if you decide to lop the odd leg off though, I've got a fab new jigsaw that would do the job! :8855:

Back