Corkscrews Cruise to the Curves :)

i failed miserably with the diet coke chicken twice so gave up. It was gross yack yack yack, but I have every faith that you will do yours correctly and it will be scrummy :D if so please can you cook it for me as I so wanted to try it :D xxxxxxxx

:eek: it was yack?!? :eek: I'll still try it though :D Not making it tonight (changed my mind) but I'll slot it in later in the week :)

I had a bash at the SW KFC chicken once because everyone was raving about it........mine was terrible :( lol A right messy mess! lol I'll never make that one again! I ended up with marmite everywhere. :giggle:

Tuesday (day 7) 7th Feb - EE

Breakfast
2 Weetabix (hexb)
fresh pineapple
FF Nat yog

Lunch
Spicy carrot and tomato soup

Dinner
Pork fillet
roasted BNS, red onion, mushrooms & peppers
SW (actifried) chips :D

1/2 honeydew melon
2 clementines
big, massive orange

Syns = 0 yet (still on weekend vodka damage limitation)

No positives yet Jackie. Despite being up at 5 and having plenty of time to faff and get organised (although that could be a positive?! lol) I'm cold and grumpy! :giggle:

I'm sure I'll have some for you around lunchtime :D lol

Last edited:
good girl :D

I am sure when diet coke chicken works its fab which is why I was so sad mine didn't. I wonder if its because I was trying to cook it for 7 people each time? no idea and I was so disappointed as everyone raved about it and still do. In theory yours will be fine as your fanta one worked :D

I didn't like the sw kfc either. Again not sure if how I did it but not for me.

Up since five :eek: have a good day :D xxxxxx

Hi guys

Can I join in, been LOL at this diary.. really has cheered me up! (I'm stuck at home with a sprained foot) Had started putting positives in my diary but slipped recently...must try harder.

Loving your recipe reviews...may have to try the fanta/tango chicken...do you think it would work ok without the pineapple...by hubby is sooo fussy!?! Men!

xxxxxx

Hi guys

Can I join in, been LOL at this diary.. really has cheered me up! (I'm stuck at home with a sprained foot) Had started putting positives in my diary but slipped recently...must try harder.

Loving your recipe reviews...may have to try the fanta/tango chicken...do you think it would work ok without the pineapple...by hubby is sooo fussy!?! Men!

xxxxxx

:wavey: Helloooooooo Lizzy :D Welcome to my diary/michelin recipie review column! lol

Feel free to join in anytime you want chick :D

Yes, you must try harder with you positives or else Jackie will be sniffing you out! :giggle: She'll easy find you ya know :eek: lol

You really should try the Fanta chicken - it's lush :D It will still be lovely without the pineapple as it's not really a :airquote: vital :airquote: ingredient - just adds to the sweet and sour effect if you get me? You could always add pineapple to yours once 'fussy hubbys' has been dished up?

Hope your foot gets better soon :)

Right, best bog off to work :( lol

Have a good day xxx

what are you saying about me :eek: my ears were burning! I was supposed to be working :rolleyes: right Lizzy now I need to find your diary to see that you do your positives daily :giggle:

It hasnt gone unnoticed Corky that you still haven't done yours despite being up since 5am tutututututut I shall be back later

I have so many diaries to check it takes me all day! xxxxx

what are you saying about me :eek: my ears were burning! I was supposed to be working :rolleyes: right Lizzy now I need to find your diary to see that you do your positives daily :giggle:

It hasnt gone unnoticed Corky that you still haven't done yours despite being up since 5am tutututututut I shall be back later

Jackie you're like a detective!:character00255: <---Jackie in her getaway plane!

xxx

:eek: OMG :eek: Jackie's been to check up on me again :eek: Haven't done my positives yet :eek: :8855:

:eek: I can't think of any atm! Work has been mega stressy :mad: I'll have some later :D

My positives for today.......

1. I found pair of boots in my wardbrobe this morning that I'd forgotten I'd bought :D

2. I've just had a scrummy dinner.

3. My house is lovely and warm.

Can't think of anymore cos it's been a stressy day :rolleyes:

considering its been a stressy day they are fab positives :D can't wait to be able to buy knee length boots that fit :D

I've never had a problem with my legs Jackie. They are quite small compared to the rest of me! lol Now, my waist is an entirely different kettle of fish :eek: Never had much of one, even when I was a normal weight! :D Funny how we all carry our weight in different places.......... We should be able to pick where it goes! :8855:

JackieN said:
that would be good wouldn't it :D cool :D if we could plan where to move it around to :8855: we'd all be perfect :D did you see that model with the 20 inch waist :eek: looked most odd xxxxxxx

Looked alien :(

Back