Dinner
Chicken
Syn free BBQ Sauce
Roasted Veggies

Strawberries
FF From Frais

Syns = 3

Last edited:
OMG! I've just noticed what my daft friends did with my sheep last night! lol I've been in the kitchen most of the day and they've only just caught my eye :giggle:

These are my sheep......
04032012199-1.jpg

Look what my friends have done :eek: They've corrupted my pets! :rotflmao:
04032012200-1.jpg

:8855::8855:

Do LC have pets?

Hope you finished with the knife licking and random farting.............too long chewing the cud me thinks..........................

Tuesday 6th March Red

Breakfast
Bran flakes (Hexb)
FF Nat Yog
Raspberries

Melon

Lunch
Rozie kebabs
salad
Boiled egg
salad cream (3 syns)
Ryvita (Hexb)
Laughing Moo (Hexa)

Orange

Dinner
Fanta Pork
Stir Fry veggies

Strawberries
FF From Frais

Syns = 3

Last edited:
Love it that you call them Rozie's kebabs :giggle:

LOL A girl at work asked what I was having for lunch - I told her "Rozie Kebabs" :D lol She asked for the recipie........after having a little piece of mine to try! lol Your recipe is famous :giggle:

Corkscrew said:
LOL A girl at work asked what I was having for lunch - I told her "Rozie Kebabs" :D lol She asked for the recipie........after having a little piece of mine to try! lol Your recipe is famous :giggle:

LOL

aww how luvleh! :)

I do hope that's not a pop at us southerners Corky!!..... I say!! we may have to roundly thrash you bounders, your caddish comments are an abomination!!!...although Mater did always tell one to turn the other cheek in such situations!so we may overlook it just this once!! xx

:8855: It most certainly wasn't a pop at you southerners :eek: The very thought of such a thing :eek: lol I was merely praising Rozie for retaining her Yorkshire twang despite living darn sarf :D lol

Everyone should be proud of their origins........even if they are Southerners! :8855:

Wednesday 7th March - Red

Breakfast
Bran flakes (Hexb)
Pineapple
FF Nat Yog

Lunch
Salad
Tuna
Boiled Egg
Ryvita (Hexb)
Laughing Moo (Hexa)
Salad Cream

Dinner
[STRIKE]Chicken Casserole
Cauli
Brocolli
Carrots
Colemans Sauce (3.5 syns)[/STRIKE] Forgot to switch the freaking SC on, so it's.......
Quorn Chilli
Roasted veggies:-
BNS, mushrooms, onion, peppers

Strawberries
FF From Frais
Packet of Snack a Jack curls (4 syns)

Syns = 4
Syns for week day 5 = 88/105

Last edited:
Corkscrew said:
Very pleased to hear you haven't been 'Southernised' yet! :giggle:

It's slipping though :( I'll get my ration of it when I go tomorrow though. So excited! :D

peacedove said:
I do hope that's not a pop at us southerners Corky!!..... I say!! we may have to roundly thrash you bounders, your caddish comments are an abomination!!!...although Mater did always tell one to turn the other cheek in such situations!so we may overlook it just this once!! xx

:giggle:

I really can't stand the proper cockney accent peacey... There are so many people at work with that accent.. Very irritating..

It's slipping though :( I'll get my ration of it when I go tomorrow though. So excited! :D

A good ration will soon keep you topped up until June :D lol

One more sleep Rozie Chops :D :bliss:

Well I've just added my syns up for the week, and as of tomorrow (day 5) i'll be at 87/105 - not bad considering my drinkiepoos on Saturday night :D

I've just been messing with my iPod and I've downloaded the Minimins app..........but I can't work it properly! :8855: I might have to practice :D lol

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr I've just realised I forgot to switch my slow cooker on this morning!! BUMS!! :(

Back