Cornwall - St Ives to be exact :)

Back2Black

Anyone on here from Cornwall? I am going to St Ives for a week on the 3rd of July... (cannae wait)

I'm not but its my fav part of cornwall, well Hayle which is just across.
There's a web cam I look at everyday Hayle Towans Webcam not looking quite so good at the mo but when the sun shines its beautful!

I'm not from Cornwall, but I really love it and try to go to St. Ives every year. We had a great holiday with my son there last year, his first holiday, and can't wait to go again this year (August 7th) with my husband, son, mum, step-dad and grandmother! Paradise Park in Hayle is a great place to visit with kids, or possibly without if you like birds :)

Hi. I lived in cornwall a few years ago and it is such a beautiful place. I lived in Hayle not far from St ives. Are you travelling with kids? You should try and take one of the boat trips from St ives harbour, they take you out to see the seals. So amazing.x

Im from cornwall ... was born in penzance its a beautiful place! .. StIves is lovely
A great tip would be, if your spending time at the beach make sure u get there early as parking in the summer is a nightmare! ...
all the roads in stives are teeny tiny definatly not built for traffic ... :)

a really beautiful place .. Portreath is nice to, lovely beach,

Have a great time :)

Ooo thats ideal! ...

Me - I'm from Falmouth - used to go to St Ives all the time as a kid. Haven't been for a few years though. The streets are very narrow and it is very beautiful (like all of Cornwall!!)

Word of advice though - don't eat anything in the streets, the seagulls WILL attack you for anything you are eating. And it won't just be one gull either.

Back