Corrie thread..

whats there to like? lol.. look at what hes done to all his ex's.. hes a sleeze.. and he looks like a gopher.. whats with his hair?! that stupid bit at the front to hide his receding (sp) hair line.. LOL

x x

i think they would make a great couple. michelle is sooo boooring!

i read today in a mag that sally shows maria the video of carla and liam that was on rosie's phone! gonna be on dec 3

Definitely time to dump Michelle:4633:

I want Steve and Becky to make babies:cupid::D

and live happy ever after:character00250::coffee:

oooh god.. erm.. I think roy plays an amazing character.. you know.. like.. so good.. hes a doll.. erm.. i like hating people.. like tony.. omg.. this is harrrrrd.. im thinking

x x

lol.. i dont think so.. he just cant love her enough.. hes a pig.. lol..

x x

:whoopass:How can you say that about Steve:eek::eek::eek:

He is a big softie and it is time he found the woman of his dreams:4635:...that's Becky for sure:candledinner:

oh i missed corrie tonight, will catch up at the weekend - sky+

i've one thing to say..... if he cheats with you, he'll cheat on you

i've one thing to say..... if he cheats with you, he'll cheat on you

Yep! totally agree.

But every now and then there are exceptions...:rolleyes:

But it would be nice for Steve in his old age to settle down with Becky and behave:giggle:at least for a couple of years...he is a big softy and a lovable rogue.

I would like to see him truly happy for once and for things to go really well for him...he needs a break.

I read lately that she has been seen on the Corrie set and speculation has it she is coming back!

I liked Karen as well and herself and Steve were great together but that is in the past now:)

Back