cosmetic surgery

Mine seem empty!! xx

my boobs havnt started srinking yet.....thank god!
i know that its not going to last long tho:(
they actualy feel bigger! maybe its because everywhere around them is srinking!!!

when ive lost all the weight i want to loose then i really want a boob job!

I am thinking a bit of tightening may be in order, when I reach target!

2 C-Sections and deflating E/F cups won't be pretty!:D

i can see where your coming from and now having almost non existant boobs, maybe i would go for it too if it werent that my mother had breast cancer of which she died from eventually so anything to do with boobs and fiddling about with them, completely freaks me out :)

for me personally im glad im healthy, happy and gonna forget about improving it artifically and do it the natural way now..healthy diet, exercise and living life to the full xxx

mind you, when im standing in front of the mirror and theyre there looking back at me in all their small way, well i do admit i think otherwise lol

h xx

Sorry about your mum hun! i am totally with you non cosmetic for me..i amgoing to try as much exercise as poss to perk my boobs a little xx

I've never heard of anyone having a local for a boob job, you couldn't have a spinal block for the chest area cos you'd interfere with the workings of the heart lungs etc, they'd end up paralysed. Best to be put under a GA, anesthetists are brilliant and are the most important person in the theatre, they do a grand job x .

Hi speaking from experience here...I had a breast reduction over 7 years ago and I would do it over again BUT PLEASE consider all the risks. You can have the operation under sedation, not local as local can mask the area speak to your doctor. But there are other problems you may have to face mine are perfect LOL the only thing that is GOOD in my whole body. But when I was there someone had the operation same surgical team and she suffered infection had to return for surgery several times including loss of 1 nipple and never found out if she ended losing both. Please the results are Great if all goes well but read as much as you can before jumping in. I would do it all over again (no regrets) but get all the info you can before making decision
GOOD LUCK
XXXXXXXXX

Back