• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Cost of 1 shake?

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Im thinking ahead again, as always! and when i am back from my holidays i am planning on having two shakes a day (or the free maintaince products ive blagged) and 1 healthy meal (salad, fish, chicken) a day. almost like day 1/2 of refeed but all the time to help me lose the last stone or so .... but!

How much would buying 1 shake on its own from the chemist be?

As i would need 14 shakes and not 21 a week so .... would it be £36/21shakes soooooooo £1.70ish ....
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
my chemist says they just devide the amount between the 21shakes so yeh i think thats right tanya xx
hi my mate asked about the maintenance cost when she went in today and they said it was 11 pound for 7 shakes!! hope that helps xxxx

Here we go again!
Hi Tanya, I was thinking about that for the refeeding weeks too. I might ask this Saturday and see what they say. Will let you know.

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Oooh be good if you could let me know bev - thanks :D

maintaining since June'09
I've been charged £1.70 for the odd extra shake I've bought but I don't know about the maintenance ones. Give LT a ring because you can order maintenance products directly from them so they'll tell you how much they are. x

Gold Member
My Pharmacy wouldnt sell the normal lipotrim shakes individually, only as a batch of 21, but she would sell the maintenance ones seperately. Must be something in it for them.

Getting there!!!
well i paid 3.60 in euro for each of my extras to tide my through till tomorrow (sat)! i was shocked, my whole lot came to 65 for the 21 and 21 euro? i think more for the extra 6!!! lol....

A little of everything!
£2.10 each in my pharmacy. I was going to ease myself into re-feed like that too (when the time comes!) as I think LT's programme of one week is to short? Just my opinion.
Everything is SO expensive in Ireland, you poor things!