Cost of DietChef

ClairBear

Hi
I am new to the site :) and have been thinking about starting DietChef so have been googling to find out about it. I have read that you can buy most of the stuff in the hamper separately, does this work out cheaper than buying the hamper direct from DietChef?
I have lots of weight to lose (about 12 stone) so am trying to find something that involves food so that I can make it a longer term change rather than the short sharp shock of LL/CD (which I have tried) and as a lot of you have said - get potion size into perspective.
Any thoughts???
Is there anyone out there that have been on DietChef for longer than a few weeks? I have yet to find anyone who has done it for more than 8 weeks...
Cheers...
ClairBear

I know someone bought them all seperately.. and although it saved her a few quid, everything came seperate and at different times, and some took a week.. some took longer.. but with diet chef it comes like the day later, or 2 days later..
I can not speak highly enough of Diet chef.. i ordered mine on a bank holiday holiday friday before.. and it came on the saturday.. i could NOT believe it..

x x

Hi Clair

I source my food for the dietchef plan from other places. This means I can add more variety amongst other things. I got the cost down to about £38 a week.

However I do agree that getting a hamper with everything you need is the easiest way and also - if you can afford to lay out £190 to buy 4 weeks supply you get a week free at the moment from dietchef which also brings the cost per week down to £38.

As for being on it for more than 8 weeks. I would have been if Christmas hadn't got in the way!

I'm 53 and have been on every diet under the sun since I was about 21 (when - incidentally - I was 10.5st and thought I was FAT! What I wouldn't give to be that now!!) ..... anyway ..... I lost more my 1st week on dietchef than I've ever lost on anything else - 8lbs!! and lost 2 - 2.5lbs each week subsequently and I wasn't 100% all the time either! So I'm back on it now and happy to be so.

I would highly recommend it.

Hope this helps ....

Thank Yoooo!

Back