Cost of lighterlife?

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by mumto3, 18 July 2010.

1. mumto3

mumto3 Member

Hi there, Would anyone be able to tell me please how much lighterlife costs per week. Am trying to work out if I can afford it or not!! lol... - many thanx sal:)
  2. tracyd

tracyd "I WILL DO THIS"

hi mumto3 it costs £70 per week, ist time you go it is £140 though, week in advance and if ever you decide to leave you wont get that £70 back you get it back in food packs
  3. mumto3

mumto3 Member

Thanx Tracyd, I think it was about £64 or something when I last did it last year. But unfortunatley didnt do the maintenance and piled the 3 stone back on again!!! Tried Cambridge plan but I really do like the weekly support you get with lighterlife. Have got enough packs left to do me 2 weeks that are still in date which will give me time to save some pennies lol....
  4. daisydoll

daisydoll Well-Known Member

not all places make you do the £140 1st week - we didn't.

cost is a bargain - when you consider it actually really works!

( and once you take out all the snacks/wine/takeaways etc it actually works out financially cheaper too!)

daisy x
  5. tracyd

tracyd "I WILL DO THIS"

wish mine hadnt of cost £140 :( ive only just joined im on day 3 and so far so good.....cant wait for 1st weigh in x
  6. sandrat

sandrat Well-Known Member

Mine didn't cost double the first week either. Its 80 euro a week here but i am on route to management now and down to 40 a week. Money very well spent even though i'm pretty broke now!
  7. tracyd

tracyd "I WILL DO THIS"

well done've done so very well :)