Cost of lighterlife?

mumto3

Hi there, Would anyone be able to tell me please how much lighterlife costs per week. Am trying to work out if I can afford it or not!! lol... - many thanx sal:)

hi mumto3 it costs £70 per week, ist time you go it is £140 though, week in advance and if ever you decide to leave you wont get that £70 back you get it back in food packs

Thanx Tracyd, I think it was about £64 or something when I last did it last year. But unfortunatley didnt do the maintenance and piled the 3 stone back on again!!! Tried Cambridge plan but I really do like the weekly support you get with lighterlife. Have got enough packs left to do me 2 weeks that are still in date which will give me time to save some pennies lol....

hi
not all places make you do the £140 1st week - we didn't.

cost is a bargain - when you consider it actually really works!

( and once you take out all the snacks/wine/takeaways etc it actually works out financially cheaper too!)

daisy x

wish mine hadnt of cost £140 :( ive only just joined im on day 3 and so far so good.....cant wait for 1st weigh in x

Mine didn't cost double the first week either. Its 80 euro a week here but i am on route to management now and down to 40 a week. Money very well spent even though i'm pretty broke now!

well done sandrat.....you've done so very well :)

Back