Cost of Lipotrim

DebT

Hi everyone

Im just curious as to how much everyone pays for Lipotrim... does it vary from place to place?

Im on the pharmacy programme and the cost of TFR is £44 per week.

I know some GPs support Lipotrim also.. is it free through GP?

Thank you :D

Hi DebT, welcome to the forum. I paid £36 for a weeks supply from my chemist, I know it does vary and the blokes one is dearer, but would have thought they should all be the same. Asked my Dr about the GP programme but they never got back to me so as I was already decided on doing it I paid myself, I think it differs from surgery to surgey.

Well done on you fantastic weight loss, keep up the good work. Theres lots of support on here so keep logging in

Jan x

I too pay £36 a week through the pharmacy.. My GP said that the NHS couldn't bear the cost of me doing it so wouldn't give me a prescription, and made me feel really guilty for asking!! lol

Hi Jan and Sue

Thank you for your replies.

Makes me wonder why im paying an extra £8 a week more. I just rang one of the other local chemists to ask what their charge was and it was also £44. Maybe its more expensive here in Northern Ireland :confused:

I have heard other posters say that they pay more in Ireland (whether Northern or Southern i don't know)... It does seem a little unfair though x x

hi guys lm a bloke and living in the south of ireland and we pay around 85 euro a week which is fairly steep keep up the good work together we will succeed

Hi DebT
Lipotrim is dearer in Northern Ireland than in rest of UK. There was a thread about this before and I think £44 is about right. I'm in Southern Ireland and I pay about €70 for the female one. It would be cheaper for me to go to Newry and get it and I have no clue why it's so much dearer on this island, especially for you! How much is Exante up north do you know? And does anyone know how much Exante is down south?
Suse

Hi Jan and Sue

Thank you for your replies.

Makes me wonder why im paying an extra £8 a week more. I just rang one of the other local chemists to ask what their charge was and it was also £44. Maybe its more expensive here in Northern Ireland :confused:

Hi deb im in northern ireland and pay £44pw as well i emailed lipotrim and they said its costs more here because of shipping ect!! not fair at all

Hi DebT
Lipotrim is dearer in Northern Ireland than in rest of UK. There was a thread about this before and I think £44 is about right. I'm in Southern Ireland and I pay about €70 for the female one. It would be cheaper for me to go to Newry and get it and I have no clue why it's so much dearer on this island, especially for you! How much is Exante up north do you know? And does anyone know how much Exante is down south?
Suse

hiya suse i was going to change to Exante as it is around £36pw so went on the website ordered it got to shipping and it was £21 for delievery so i didnt bother as it was then working out more than lipotrim its not fair at all

I've just worked out that the Stg£ equivalent of my €65 per week for LT is £55!!! I had no idea I was paying so much more than you have to pay in the UK. But I'm still going to call it worth it...average of 5lbs lost per week for the last 7weeks...I would pay a lot more!!! :) :) :)

Thank you everyone for the replies....

Crikey its expensive down south...

I still think £44 is expensive, at the cost of an extra £8 per week, surely shipping doesnt cost that much!! On the other hand, if you add up the cost of a weekly food bill im sure it would probably be more than £44.

Ssusee im sorry, I have no idea how much exante costs.

I hope you are all having a good week.

Deb x

im on lipotrim obviously im a man lol and my pharmacy charges £48 a week for the mens one which is pricey esp as on the male one you only have two a day not 3 but in my mind its still worth it for the shear amount of weight you lose

sassypantz said:
hiya suse i was going to change to Exante as it is around £36pw so went on the website ordered it got to shipping and it was £21 for delievery so i didnt bother as it was then working out more than lipotrim its not fair at all

Exante is £25 a week if you order a bumper pack which is four weeks worth. Even adding on the delivery it still only averages out to £30 per week.

Back