Cost

Gemma

Gold Member
Hi all,
Firstly i just like to say what an inspiation and motivater all your comments about how much weight your losing is, hard to believe there is a diet out there that gives these results.

I am hoping to start the cambridge diet in acouple of weeks (gotta wait for the first pay check) and was just wondering how much it actually costs can't seem to see any figures out there:p :p :p :p

welcomeline.gif

Hello and welcome to Minimins :wavey: The RRP of CD if you are under 5 ft 8 and female is approx £32.55 per week. BUT each CDC is self-employed and may charge more or less according to their business process.

Have you found your CDC yet?:)

RRP is:-

1.55 for shakes/soups
1.80 for bars
1.75 for tetra packs
2.85 for mix-a-mousse
5.50 for Fibre 80
6.20 for water flavourings

although each CDC is entitled to set their own charges.

xxx

Not as much as i thought it would be figure with all the money i'm gonna save on not drinking it all balances out plus i'll be a lot slimmer. which i can't wait for.

Have not found a cdc had a look onthe website an there a couple in the havant area but if anyone knows of a good one round this area let me know

They don't all advertise on the website - try calling 0800 161412 for a full list according to your post code :D

will do thanx for the help,will let ya all know whe i start wanna lose bout 4 and a half stone all together or get down to a size 12 what ever happens first

Good luck, hope you get in touch with a cdc soon. Try and cut down on your carbs and up your water intake to help you.

Back