Costco

i buy all my meat from costco cos it is really good quality, not always the cheaper option but you get what you pay for. Teen will only eat their chicken nuggets cos they are 100% breast meat.
my best buy from there are their tinned toms, tray of 12, valfrutta label, work out at about 29p per tin and really nice xx:D

*stamps feet* I want a Costo card!!! *pout*

im a childminder as well and all i had to show was my certificate and 1 utility bill. partners automatically get a card too, and you have the option of adding another 4 ( i think) people on as well ( they get their own card for about £14 per year )

i think if you have one near you its well worth it, i buy most of my meat there :)

im hoping to join tomorrow just wondering if I can shop there straight away?

You can shop straight away after you join. You have to have your photo taken as they do photo membership cards to stop you letting your mates use them.
The other good thing is that if you join, you can shop as many times as you want during your 12 month membership then if you decide its not for you then you can get a refund of your membership fee. Even if this is right at the end of your 12 month membership. So, even though you can't look around to decide whether to join, you can join then get a refund if you don't think you will use it.
Hope this helps. X

Back