cottage cheese with peppers !!

gillybeans

want to be me again ...
Has anyone tried Asdas cottage cheese with peppers? its so yummy great with syne free chilli and baked pot ....mmmmm i hope its free !!!

No i havent it sounds yummy i just tried looking for it on sw website...couldnt find it though...
should imagine it is syn free though only peppers and cottage cheese what harms in that?xx

I often buy the plain cottage cheese and add chopped peppers, spring onions and sliced cherry tomatoes and a healthy grind of black pepper. You can make an ordinary pot of cottage cheese go a long way like this, and you can make the veggies as small or as chunky as you like. It makes a great free topping for Ryvitas, jackets, etc, and is very tasty. :)

That's what I do too Minders...peppers and spring onion work really well in plain cottage cheese I think. Makes it much more interesting...and you know what's gone into it too. Somehow I just don't trust what they put into it at the cottage cheese factory...but that's more likely to be my strange food foibles than anything else!

Back