Cottage cheese

omnomnom

The mother flippin'
I tried cottage cheese for the first time the other day and really liked it! I had it in a salad but what else does cottage cheese go well with?

jacket spuds, crackers (ryvita, cracker bread etc).

thats all i can think off as well as salad lol

mmmmm defo on a jacket potato - get the longley farm cottage cheese - its divine, and not even high in cals! :D

Thanks guys :) Will do Rach! I'll definately try it with jacket potato.. I don't really eat crackerbread, but I might try it now I have something to go on it.

You can have it with carrott sticks, celery, wrapped in mini gem lettuce leaves, wrapped in slices of lean meat, you can make a crustless quiche with it or as a previous poster said - and my personal favourite - on a lovely hot jacket spud, yummy xx

Yes, it's lovely on a jacket spud and on Ryvita too x

Omg, I used to eat cottage cheese all the time!!!! Not had it in ages! I used to love it on digestive biscuits, it sounds disgusting, but it was gorgeous!!!! It's also not very good for a diet, oops :doh:.... my other suggestion would have been like the others that have been mentioned, jacket potato, crackerbread, etc. Other than that tho I've no idea!! Although it does sound nice wrapped in ham!!!

Back