Cottage cheese

jacqui35

Silver Member
Ok what do i do with the stuff?????

Hi all

I decided to get some cottage cheese as i want to vary my food, but when i was at a meeting last year i tried some new pots in what i thought mayo which turned out to be cottage cheese, but i have pots to put with cottage cheese and got the onion and chives one and what do i put with it???

Any help would be nice if any of you lovely ppl could help

opps sorry im following ee :D

I'm know this isn't exactly what you are looking for but I add some seasoning (depending on my mood) & whiz it up with a bit of low fat yoghurt to make a dressing.

Just noticed your Vegas ticker, I'm very jealous, we went 4 years ago, I loved it but OH didn't enjoy it, so don't think we'll be going back too soon.

I'm know this isn't exactly what you are looking for but I add some seasoning (depending on my mood) & whiz it up with a bit of low fat yoghurt to make a dressing.

Just noticed your Vegas ticker, I'm very jealous, we went 4 years ago, I loved it but OH didn't enjoy it, so don't think we'll be going back too soon.

Omg how did he not enjoy it, i was like that at first but i went for my birthday one year and it felt like a rush because i knew i wouldnt be going again so i wanted to see everything, last year we went again and it was more relaxing and i really enjoyed it probably cos it was minus kiddies and did need the break, well both times went with mum who loves it there totally. Next time we going im taking my two youngest who will be nearly 13 and 8 and going for 2 weeks this time so decided one day do stuff one day sunbath and swim but going out every night and dad coming to so cant wait, hop along more the merrier :D:D

make a quiche

take some eggs cottage cheese, bacon, ham, tomatoes or anything free that takes your fancy blend it together and stick it in oven.

i have made a quiche but haven't got the recipe handy, if you want it let me know and i'll dit out

Back