Cottage cheese

natalie anne

I'm sooo proud of myself! Done slimming world before and always stuck to bloody pasta pots ect so this time round Iv pulled me socks up and actually made meals! Today I made a quiche using cottage cheese and for tea tonight quorn mince with a cottage cheese cheese scone and loads of fresh veg! Just wanted to jar a little rant away with myself as I feel like I'm finally getting somewhere :D

Oh and the purpose of this was to ask does anyone have any recipes using cottage cheese? I love the stuff can't get enough of it.....

i love cottage cheese too. i blitz it up with smoked salmon trimmings to make a free pate for ryvita and scan bran...you can even add fresh herbs if you have any in the garden

I love it too. The slimming world quiche made with cottage cheese is awesome. I make loads of varieties-just chuck in any left over veg, cooked meat, salmon trimming etc ( not all at once lol) and pour the cheese mixture over-lush !
I've taken to adding it to my super speed soup as well. Not to everyones taste but I like it.
Oh- and it's nice on ryvita with sugar free jam for a sweet treat.

Back