Couch to 5 kilometres (C25K) Challenge!

I'll just see what I'm doing an run around them, next one will either be tonight or tomorrow. Yup gotta beat him this year :D

Hit the road today instead of the treadmill OMG it was hard work.. But glad I done it. Ended up doing running and walking for 39 mins. Hope to be just running within 2 weeks.
How's training going x

That's great, well done! So are u not following the app then? Was far too busy painting over the weekend and had back pain yesterday and today so hoping to be back at it tomorrow :D x

That's great, well done! So are u not following the app then? Was far too busy painting over the weekend and had back pain yesterday and today so hoping to be back at it tomorrow :D x

Think I need to download it again.. Will see how things go on Thursday as I now know not to run run at first...
If I need to download it thing I will start from week 6 and see how it goes. But having not run for a few months has not helped..
Hope your back gets better soon. Hate back ache with a passion x

Think I need to download it again.. Will see how things go on Thursday as I now know not to run run at first...
If I need to download it thing I will start from week 6 and see how it goes. But having not run for a few months has not helped..
Hope your back gets better soon. Hate back ache with a passion x

So how was your run on Thursday? I've still not managed to run I've just been so busy but hoping to fit it in today, fingers crossed x

Like you have been busy.. But up and out at 6.35 this morning... Run was loads better an I managed to keep a steady pace... Managed to run for 20mins...so looks like I'm nearly back to the full 30mins of running.. Still didnt manage 5k but as soon as I get to 30mins of running that will be my target x

Back