Couch to 5 kilometres (C25K) Challenge!

Hi everyone,
I'm on countdown! One day to go... Can't wait.
Hopefully will have enough posts soon for a picture for my profile! Lol. Is it 50 posts?

Blue x

azwethinkweiz/Sarah: 27/11/2011
- Week 1 complete | Week 2 complete | Week 3 complete
MrsLmc/Laura: 29/11/2011
- Week 3 Day 2 Completed
top_stuff/Jay: 29/11/2011
- Week 1 day 1 completed
hourglasshannah/Hannah: 29/11/2011
- Week 1 day 1 completed
NeedsMotivation: 30/11/2011
-Week 1 Day 2 completed
CarlyLanky140: 02/01/2012
- Week 1 Day 1 completed
Brien77 : (to start in Jan)
-
Starkissedx : (to start in Jan)
-
DublinRose: (to start in Jan)

-
Blue: (to start in Jan)
-

Is the date your start date or the last day you ran? Obviously at the moment mine is correct for either eventuality lol xx

I was swearing quite a lot at the woman on the iphone app! lol... it was hard... the first 3/4 runs were fine but the stitch got worse towards the end.... lol xx

Is it very different? I just bought an app that says when to change.... what speed do you go...

I did 5.0 for walk and between 9.5 and 10.5 for run... xxx

OMG CARLY!!! lol you must have been killed. I do 6.5 for walk and 8.5 for jogging. I read somewhere that that was the speeds recommended. Then once you finish the pogramme you up your pace. But if you can run at that speed fair play to you!

The link to the programme I follow is my bottom link in the signature. I just follow the times. I find it easiest to follow anyway x

Feck. I couldn't run at that speed Carly. I jog fairly slowly, not much faster than I power walk! Well done on that. Don't kill yourself now, we're all building up to the running lol ;)

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Awww cool its the same but just the times I see :) lol! I thought that would probably be the speed lol... Maybe I'll tone it down then haha... Then I will be able to increase the walk hehe x

Awww cool its the same but just the times I see :) lol! I thought that would probably be the speed lol... Maybe I'll tone it down then haha... Then I will be able to increase the walk hehe x

What ever works best Carly lol. Good luck with your day two and hope the adjustment of speed makes it a little easier.

My plan is to complete it at the speeds I do now, then when the programme is finished work on going a little faster. Must have a look and see if I can find a 5k run to do as well for extra motivation x

:) I am doing day two on wed either before or after my body pump class :) x

Oh dear :( stupid electricity! X

So completed week 3, didn't find it too bad so I'm gonna give week 4 a go this week. Zumba tomorrow (not today lol, thought it was Wednesday all day) x

- Week 3 Completed
- Week 1 day 1 completed
- Week 1 day 1 completed
-Week 1 Day 2 completed
- Week 1 Day 1 completed
-
-

-
Blue: (to start in Jan)

Well done :) x

Hi everyone, W1 D1 completed yesterday. :D
Went really well, was really surprised with how quickly the time went!

- Week 3 Completed
- Week 1 day 1 completed
- Week 1 day 1 completed
-Week 1 Day 2 completed
- Week 1 Day 1 completed
-
-

-
Blue: 03/01/12
- Week 1 Day 1 completed

MrsLMC, are the speeds you do on the treadmill in Km/hr?

Blue x

Did Day 2 of Week 1 last night.

Really had to force myself to do it because it was so windy but I am so glad I did.

I was running into the wind most of the time so my legs are in bits today but I feel great for having done it. Really looking forward to Day 3 now. ;)

Well done hon, I have to do my running outside too. Wind and rain is the worst for it, makes it twice as hard!!

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Back