Couch to 5 kilometres (C25K) Challenge!

I could not jog for 20 mins?!!

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Well done :) think I might start again... Coz only done once in week 1 z

Week 4 Day 2 done today. I am finding week 4 quite hard to be honest. The 5 minute jogs really buck my legs. I don't recommend running at the beach, the wind was fierce!! :(

azwethinkweiz/Sarah: 27/11/2011
- Week 1 - 3 complete | W4 D1 complete, W4 D2 complete
MrsLmc/Laura: 29/11/2011
- Week 3 Completed
top_stuff/Jay: 29/11/2011
- Week 1 day 1 completed
hourglasshannah/Hannah: 29/11/2011
- Week 1 day 1 completed
NeedsMotivation: 30/11/2011
-Week 1 Day 2 completed
CarlyLanky140: 02/01/2012
- Week 1 Day 1 completed
Brien77 : (to start in Jan)
-
Starkissedx : (to start in Jan)
-
DublinRose: (to start in Jan)
-
Blue: 03/01/12
- Week 1 Day 1 completed

Well done mrs! Wow on a beach?! That's added intensity! Xx

Well done Sarah, definately would be harder at the beach! I'm just undating mine there too x

- Week 4 Day 1 Completed
- Week 1 day 1 completed
- Week 1 day 1 completed
-Week 1 Day 2 completed
- Week 1 Day 1 completed
-
-
-
- Week 1 Day 1 completed

I do zumba on some of my rest days. I've read alot that trainers recommend that we do crosstraining on rest days to build stength and up indurance levels, including weights on some days. Swimming is a non-weight bearing exercise so is probably perfect. And if you swim with you head under water and breath every 2-4 strokes it improves lung capacity, great for running. I used to swim as a teenager, you'd never know lol..enjoy x

Thats great, thanks for your reply. I too used to swim as a teenager, definitely cant swim as fast as i did then!! lol.
Swimming it is then! :D

Booked for spinning tomorrow, friend of mine wants to give it a try and somehow talked me into it last night. (think it might have something to do with wine consumption:rolleyes:) So doing D3 W1 on Wednesday before heading off with hubby to footy match..:)

Think im going to ache this week! :eek:

Blue x

Well done everyone...I am facing into Week 2 tonight and feeling nervous :eek: Just getting over a cold which had me floored all weekend and I hope I haven't lost all the good work I did last week.

Did another day today, finding it extremely tough outside, completely different from treadmill, but gonna try and do the majority of it outside from now on and do it on the treadmill if I can't get out x

- Week 4 Day 2 Completed
- Week 1 day 1 completed
- Week 1 day 1 completed
-Week 1 Day 2 completed
- Week 1 Day 1 completed
-
-
-
- Week 1 Day 1 completed

Well done hon, haven't done my third day yet and I'm dreading it lol. I'm so tired this week all the time which doesn't help! I'll do it tomorrow or thursday I think :)

Well done all... I hope that when I see my best mate either tomorrow or Thurs we will restart :D I am going to do this! xx

CarlyLanky140 said:
Well done all... I hope that when I see my best mate either tomorrow or Thurs we will restart :D I am going to do this! xx

Good to hear hon! Sounding positive, love it! You can do it :D xXx

Thanks darling :D x

I doubt its completely flat, there is no track... It'll be like running around an area of the park if its anything like the last 5k I did in there. I walked most of that though. Don't worry hon, I doubt I'll be fit to jog the whole thing either! We will try our best!! X

Back