couch to 5k

Hello there! I am currently on W4 D2 of the C25k programme and I love it! My ability to run was very poor prior to starting this but really feel like I am making progress (and toning) since starting this!
I downloaded the NHS app- there are alternatives available with no voice over just using your own music with alerts to let you know when to walk/run but I think having someone talking you egging you on really helps (even though the music is crap)....

I'd def recommend this programme!

hmm definitely giving me a strong arguement to upgrade my htc hd2 to an iphone.... grrr it annoys me that there aren't better things available for every phone >_>

my hd2 was stupidly expensive at the time, I do love it, I just feel like I am missing out on the apps lol.

I've been having knee problems again so giving running a break...think I'll be on week 1 forever at this rate

I have this one, which will be the one mentioned, it's fab, I hate the music from the podcasts, none have been to my taste, that's why I love this app, I can have no music, or my own music.

Back