Couch to 5k

i start week 2 tomorrow. actually looking forward to it which is so unlike me. my last run on week 1 was brilliant was cold and raining and i got soaked but i just could not stop smiling as i could feel it getting easier

Almost time for week 2 to start!! Eek! Hope I can manage it!! xxx

Good luck, although I suspect you won't need it! Let us know how you get on :)

I feel like I do...I'm knackered and not a natural jogger!! Hehe! x

I have just started this two. Done w1d1 and d2. It went alright, I did struggle but just kept thinking "its only a minute to run" and dealt with each minute rather than the total time x

Rigby said:
I don't think you'll struggle as much as you might think :) It's designed for people who don't run so your level of fitness should be fine for it, and if you can't manage all of the running on day one then keep trying it and you'll get there. Good luck with your running! :)

So I might be ok then :) as you said I suppose it's a case of just keeping at it. Thanku

Woooo.... W2D1 completed! :)

How was it? I'm not due to run tonight but om quite tempted!

I preferred it to week 1 actually - the first 4 of the runs I found easier, the 5th one was about the same as last week but the last one (which I did uphill) was tough!!

Enjoy...but enjoy your rest days!! x

I need to squeeze in my last week one run. Thought I started on Sunday but no it was Saturday n was gonna go then. But I am sure I will get tomorrow afternoon ...

im off to do week 2 day 1 later hoping it stops raining but aint going to let that put me off wish me luck

Good luck! I never enjoying running as much when it's raining but sometimes it has to be done and I always feel good after I've done it :)

well luckily the rain stopped and even the sun made a little appearance : w2d1 went well but that extra 30 seconds seems a hell of a lot longer than i had expected.

well luckily the rain stopped and even the sun made a little appearance : w2d1 went well but that extra 30 seconds seems a hell of a lot longer than i had expected.

Well done for doing it! It might have been tougher but you did it and that's the main thing, and I bet that in a few weeks it will strange to look back and think how much difference 30 seconds made. Keep up the hard work :)

Rigby - how tall are you because our healthy weight is both at 10stone! I'm 5foot 3 and currently 10stone 7.5 (I get weighed on Saturday) X

Rigby - how tall are you because our healthy weight is both at 10stone! I'm 5foot 3 and currently 10stone 7.5 (I get weighed on Saturday) X

I'm 5'3" too :)

I thought you might be - how much do you weigh now? x

Rigby said:
13st 1lb, hoping to be 10st by Christmas :)

Are you on the Xmas 2012 target page? x

Are you on the Xmas 2012 target page? x

Certainly am :) I'd love to meet that target but any weight loss is a positive so if it takes longer then so be it!

Just done C25K W7D2 - added some hills so made it a bit tougher than last time but I finished it :)

Back