Couch to 5k

I started week 2 today, god was I sweating! I'm thinking of going for it around the lake the next time though, getting a bit bores of the treadmill

W5d1 have done this twice now as I have found it a struggle so going to repeat it once more before moving up to w4d2, I'm not worried if this takes me longer than 9 weeks just as long as I get there

Week 4 Run 1 completed. Feel fantastic and so motivated. Can't believe how far I've come in such a short space of time. So proud of myself :)

Hi Guys mind if I join? I've been itching to start C25k for ages now, just ordered a great sports bra online, waiting for that to arrive then I shall be starting! I've never run before in my life!

Souffle-la said:
Hi Guys mind if I join? I've been itching to start C25k for ages now, just ordered a great sports bra online, waiting for that to arrive then I shall be starting! I've never run before in my life!

Please do join in , I need someone to feel the pain with me but it really is worth the effort when you complete each step, I re ran w5d1 yday as I wasn't happy or confident with moving on to next run so it really is about getting a happy balance and not over doing it so you don't hurt yourself or give up, good luck and keep posting your progress

Please do join in , I need someone to feel the pain with me but it really is worth the effort when you complete each step, I re ran w5d1 yday as I wasn't happy or confident with moving on to next run so it really is about getting a happy balance and not over doing it so you don't hurt yourself or give up, good luck and keep posting your progress

yes i second that, please do join. it is so nice to see everyones progress! i was due to start week 5 yesterday but got held up, working tonight and no childcare tomorro so will be task to do a run once husband comes in, i will have been up for 36 hours.... i may manage it. i might even try b organised when he gets in tonight n try squeee one in before my shift.... i really dont want this week to pass without doing the programme, i am doing so well on it. x

ended up with a surprise from my MIL, she took the kids for a couple hours so I managed to get a run! woohoo W5D1 done! it was a struggle but think that has a lot to do with the fact I am also doing the 30 day shred and my legs r extremely sore lol

ended up with a surprise from my MIL, she took the kids for a couple hours so I managed to get a run! woohoo W5D1 done! it was a struggle but think that has a lot to do with the fact I am also doing the 30 day shred and my legs r extremely sore lol

You're doing both at the same time?! Power to you!

Well done time2go ... I've been thinking about restarting the shred but I think I'll progress with this first to see the results on my shape then try the shred as I'm keen to see if running will tone me.. Good luck

yeah, diong both at the same time. nuts! its actually ok and the running seems to ease the pains in my legs lol

Week 4 Run 2 completed. Hit the wall during the run today- my legs bloody hurt. But made it through. Thankfully!

Week Four finished! Yippee!

faery_lights said:
Week Four finished! Yippee!

Well done,now for week 5!!! I've rerun days 1 & 2 twice so basically I'm now behind a week but I don't mind it was worth it to be happy with the runs, I may even do r2 again as I'm now on a 3 day rest and don't fancy starting off with a 20 min jog on tues . Good luck

hi allnot been on for ages. welcpme to all the new starters and glad to see e eryone keeping up the hard work.

i need a big kick up the bum my motivation has been lacking this week (started with a crap eating last weekend and missing a run and then having a gain) really want my positive energy back dont know where its gone. have completed week 4 this week and was bloody hard hoping to get my first week 5 run in sometime today but depends what hubbies doing as need him to stay with the kids..

hi allnot been on for ages. welcpme to all the new starters and glad to see e eryone keeping up the hard work.

i need a big kick up the bum my motivation has been lacking this week (started with a crap eating last weekend and missing a run and then having a gain) really want my positive energy back dont know where its gone. have completed week 4 this week and was bloody hard hoping to get my first week 5 run in sometime today but depends what hubbies doing as need him to stay with the kids..

Forget about the things that have gone wrong and focus on the new week. You can do it.

Starting Week 5 tomorrow... starting to get nervous!

I agree , new week new start. That's what I'm telling myself anyway!! Sometimes it's difficult to focus fully and be committed to more than one project,I'm fully focused on the c25k programme and to be honest the diet has totally gone out the window, but I do believe if no when I complete this journey the weight issues will fall into place, I'd rather be slightly chubby but fit than thin and unfit, I think getting it right on the inside is important. You can do this and you will do it x

thanx so much, well i did w5r1 sunday evening and was really pleased with myself even though it was hard work will run again tomorrow then i will be back in my usual routine. def notgiving up c25k not now i got thus far. weigh in tonight then hopefully i can get back on the wagon ordered lots of yummy fruit to help me. wish me luck

Back