could cry, please help - NOT in Ketosis??? (day 7)

bessie84

Silver Member
think my title says it all.

day 7, first weigh in today at some point.... when i can shift my a*rse off the sofa.

my little ketosis sticks have been delivered and im not in ketotis?????????????????????????????

i havent got bad breath, i feel like absolute rubbish and im towing badly... why is this? could it be cos day 1 was also totm day 1 too? can hormones not help??

how will this affect my weight loss??????

been 100% all week...... :cry:

Dont be disheartened Bessie...if you've been 100% all week then you will have lost weight!!! Go and get weighed and you'll feel motivated when you see your result!

I have never used the ketosis sticks, I just know by my clothes that im losing and it always keeps me motivated.

Good luck at weigh in and let us know your loss
xx

have a chat about it with your pharmacist when you get there, good luck with your weigh in I am sure you will still be amazed x

Hi besse,
Let us know when you've weighed in. I was 100% every week and I don't have bad breath. Maybe don't use the sticks if it's going to put pressure on you.
I lost only three quarters of a pound one week. The pharmacist said you can expect in week in five to bad a low loss, even for men sometimes.
I hope you get on well, please don't give up.

Have you taken any pain killers? Breath spray? Chewing gum??? Any fruit teas??? Anything that could possibly have kept you out of ketosis????

hi all, dragged the fatness to the chemist and spoke to the pharmacist, he says everyone is different, he promises me that i will go into ketosis this week. he says i probably have a MUCH higher glycogen level than most (as i was a total carb freak before lipotrim)

ANYWAY - ive lost 12lb in my first week :) WOOOOO HOOO :eek::happy096::bliss:

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HELEN..... <3 xx

Bessie, that's a fantastic first loss. I lost 12lbs in my first week too. (I'm in Week 8 now). You will find that the average loss on 100% is about a stone a month, depending on how much you have to lose... but obviously this first month will be much higher than that! :) Try not to be too concerned about the ketosis issue. If you are losing weight, then you definitely are in it! Lowering your ketones are caused by nibbles of things... and it sounds like you're not doing any of that. Just keep up with the water intake. 2 litres a day minimum, but no more than 4 litres. Good luck with your journey.... please keep us posted on here about how well you're doing. You'll get LOADS of support, I promise!!! :D

hi all, dragged the fatness to the chemist and spoke to the pharmacist, he says everyone is different, he promises me that i will go into ketosis this week. he says i probably have a MUCH higher glycogen level than most (as i was a total carb freak before lipotrim)

ANYWAY - ive lost 12lb in my first week :) WOOOOO HOOO :eek::happy096::bliss:

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HELEN..... <3 xx

YAYY!!!!!!
:bliss::bliss::bliss:

Hi honey and well done. I very rarely, if ever, went into ketosis on Lipotrim or Cambridge either for that matter. We are all different and as long as you are 100% you will lose weight. Fantastic result x

Congratulations on your loss. That is way more than average. I haven't had a ketosis test as well, but I don't really mind. So long as I'm not hungry and I can see/feel the wight loss then I'm good to go ;)

Fantastic.... I also have absolutely no symptoms of being in Ketosis, but our bodies work in mysterious ways. Quite frankly I don’t give a s*** as long as every week there is a loss at the weigh in, and so shouldn`t` you babe!

Well done, I lost 12lb in my 1st week and it felt fantastic and I can also tell you when you are on week 6 like me, that first week seems like 2 minutes ago! .... So just keep going and keep getting thinner!

aaaawww thanks mark :) its nice to know, cos at the minute every day is a proper DRAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah your right, as long as the weight is coming off.... seen your in Leeds, im not far from you, im only in Wakefield :)

xx

hey bessie, fab weight loss :) as everyone has said dont worry about anything as long as you are loosing weight x

Back