could i do ww while pregnant.

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Discover Plan' started by laurenxx21, 10 June 2011 Social URL.

1. laurenxx21

laurenxx21 Full Member

weight watchers - discover
    i know i will need to add more ww points but im just not sure how many. will it be the same for breastfeeding points allowance?
    i have no idea how much this is.
    i already weigh 16st 7 i want to limit the amount of junk im having and i know when im on ww my options are healthier.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    Youre not meant to do WW when youre pregnant, they dont factor in any extra allowances as they dont recommend it for pregnancy
  4. ceriann

ceriann Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Calorie Controlled
    i wish i had

Studies have shown, pregnant women should not eat for two and in the last three months only need an extra 100 calories (a banana) . As long as you eat healthy and sensible, there is no problem, and you'll be looked aft3r by your midwife
  5. xKimmyRx

xKimmyRx soon to be slim...x

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers (old points)
    I am tryin for another baby and I intend carryin on doin weight watchers. I find I eat alot better and healthier whilst countin points. I might not be as strict with myself but I will definitley be followin it x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.