Could really do with something to take my mind off things?

Lauratheloop

Silver Member
Do you ever reach a point in life where you think - what the hell is the point?
I mean I can be the nicest person in the world and yet some how I get **** on or I get completely disregarded

You can sit for a whole 2 hours listening to someone air their problems and try an help them offer support, infact more then 2 hours when you think of the weeks before hand as well.... And don't get me wrong I don't care how long it takes ya know I promised this person I would help them through and I want nothing in return..... And then his email today is signed off " thanks again and kind regards"
I mean what's that all about? I felt like an absolute mug and like history repeating itself

Maybe I'm over reacting but I've just kinda got to a point now where I feel like I have muppett stamped on my head and I should become a recluse to get rid of these emotions be them necessary or not :-(

I'm usually so positive and this has just raked up old feelings and memories and just makes me feel worthless... Like I'm only good enough to talk to and open up to when it suits you and when I'm not needed its oh kind regards like I'm some jerk his just sealed a sales deal with

* big sigh*

Laura, keep being positive and look after yourself, if they want to know you let them earn your respect, they shouldn't just expect it. Please believe in yourself and you will learn from this and get through these feelings. Hugs.

Back