could someone please check for me

Berryred

Gold Member
I am back to slimming world, after following VLCD end of last year!

Doing well, been mainly following EE, but today when I woke I felt I needed feeding so went for a green day lol!

I feel like I have eaten loads, and now think maybe I have gone a bit to eatey (haha great word eh!)

Morning hexA milk, with HexB cruncy bran

FF yogurt

Lunch, plain boiled noddles with marmite stock and raw peppers and carrots, apple and orange

snack, pack of cous cous (Anisley one)

2 more oranges and Alpen light bar:eek:

Tea, pasta with syn free hm sauce, quorn sauages, cabbage and peas!

Followed by anothe alpen light bar so another HexB and 2 babybels:eek:

ekk Yep I have cured the need for anything to eat today but it seems to much! only the cous cous has been syns:confused:

Oh the joys of getting back into it:confused:

That looks good. I tend to eat a higher proportion of veggies but then if your EE generally. I eat a lot on green(i sometimes dont have both sets of my HEX's) but i eat lots but its not calori dense and well lost 5,5lbs this week so it obviously worked lol

Looks good to me. Well done, first day complete:)

thanks guys! just bit confused with the EE saying you have to have 1/3 super frees (have been and more, lost 6 1/2lb in 2 weeks:D)

just wanted a fat day, so glad I am doing it right lol!

Personally I don't think the AH cous cous should be used as a snack as it is quite substantial. If you are so hungry mid afternoon that you feel the need to eat this (and then have fruit and an alpenlight) then perhaps you are not eating enough at meal time.

Personally I don't think the AH cous cous should be used as a snack as it is quite substantial. If you are so hungry mid afternoon that you feel the need to eat this (and then have fruit and an alpenlight) then perhaps you are not eating enough at meal time.

thanks:) this is why I was asking, in the magazine it often has a packet of pasta (as in batchelers ect) as a snack! so far I alway have only had fruit or bowl of chopped veg, but fancied something warm! TBH I didn't have much as lunch, so maybe your right there! one block of noodles and superfree foods!

ahh having a Extra Easy tomorrow, so back to 3 meals only! today has helped me though! better than a takeout and wine!

Back