Could someone please help me understand 1000 plan,Im a bit slow

Discussion in 'CD 1000-maintenance' started by purpleflower, 15 May 2010 Social URL.

1. purpleflower

purpleflower Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi i am currently on the 810 with next week (mon/tues) probably upping to the 1000 plan.I have the book but I just dont understand the eating plan could someone please explain it to me so I can print it off and put on my fridge/and to go shopping.thanks
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. herewego

herewego Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi - I don't have the book to hand and it was 8 months since I did the 1000 plan but from memory there are 3 main differences between 810 and 1000.

1. Drop the shakes down to 2 per day
    2. Have a cereal (sugar free) breakfast or fruit breakfast (see book for quantities)
    3. Add a complex carbohydrate (couscous, sweet potatoes, new potatoes etc) to your main meal + fruit for dessert.

A day could look like this:

B - CD and portion of cereal with skimmed milk

L- CD and salad

D- Lean meat with couscous and veg. Piece of fruit.

I hope I'm right now as my memory is a bit rubbish! Hope you enjoy the 1000 plan! Many people love it as you can eat fruit and cereals etc. I personally struggled with it as I got so hungry and therefore quickly moved up to 1200 which I loved. :)
  4. great things

great things Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    CD 810

you have 2 shakes a day listed as breakfast and lunch,

then a 150 breakfast from the list which incl porridge, bread with an egg, or fruit upto the value of 150 cals.

lunch is a green salad. (with your 2nd shake)

tea is similar to the 810 but with a small amount of carbs like 40g of wholemeal pasta or a jacket spud, etc and a piece of fruit worth 50cals.

this is what i tend to do...

1. CD brekkie then i choose 3 apples to eat through the morning/afternoon
    2. lunch i have my green salad. i use bags of pre-prepared salad as it's quick.
    3. tea i have a meal from the 810 with 40g of pasta as i love pasta. an another apple as i can't seem to get enough of them.
    4. supper is my last cd product of the day which is usually a bar.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.